Attention ASVS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Rip Skeleton GIF - Rip Skeleton Joe Mama GIFs

ASVS

No activity since November 15, 2022...Last post: Just in case you thought I was kidding...By: BLACKFOOT, November 15, 2022 in Shitposting...1 reply,195 views :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Rip Rest In Peace GIF - Rip Rest In Peace Rip Bozo GIFs

When you lose someone that you love, the pain is immeasurable and leaves you with a hollow feeling deep inside your soul that you can’t ever imagine being filled again. It may be especially hard to express just how much that BLACKFOOT meant to ASVS during his existence. There are no goodbyes for us at ASVS. Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once. Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
My only contribution is logging-in to LIKE Blackfoot nap's messages....

Probably the only true thing you've said in this whole thread.

Where's my 600 buttboy?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ya know, looking back at the very first page... Blackfoot said that The Tomb of the Great Old Ones hasn't had any activity since 2014.

Given that that sub-forum was made to pay tribute to members of Old ASVS (the Usenet group alt.startrek.vs.starwars) who have since passed away... it's a good thing that it's a mostly inactive sub-forum.