Biden's goons are gonna screw ya
'Less you're from Mexico

:sarek:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
TJennings123
prospective • Visited 2021

3/29/2021
The community is beautiful and thought so highly of the area until today. I was approached by the maintenance staff (he said his name was Steve) with the nastiest attitude ever over something that could have been handled differently. I stayed positive throughout the entire conversation and he was still very rude. Reported it to the office and the manager (Alice) was very apologetic over the situation. She later responded that Mr Wilson had been terminated from the job for his rudeness. My mom has lived there for over 17 years and the incident makes me question the attitude of that particular maintenance staff when we are not around. Everyone who lives out there needs to be treated with respect as well as family and friends who visit them. Especially if they have been paying rent on time and abide by all policies that were put in place for that many years. There is a time and place for everything being rude to people especially during a pandemic is not one of them. Most of all especially when we are so willing to abide by any policy put in place and being very positive in the entire conversation. Maybe I caught this staff member on the wrong day but it made me look at this community in a different way now. I will say this area has improved alot since the day my mom first moved in so many years ago. I just hope this staff member doesn't approach the people who live there the way he approached me today.

Guess you fucked around and found out.

:bigass:

Fixed that for you dumb nutcracker

I wasn't working or living at Colonial Parke in 2021...I left in 2005, shortly after my brother broke me of a big chunk of his lottery winnings...I had to leave DevilMan (Steve) and Yahooee/Eel O'Brian (Kevin Pee Pee) because they were always begging for money and was jealous of my brand 2003 HUMMER H2 SUV....DevilMan (Steve) drove a 1992 Pathfinder his mama paid for...Yahooee/Eel O'Brian (Kevin) drove a 1986 Chevy Sprint he was renting weekly ($125) from his step daddy...I was wealthy and DevilMan (Steve) and Yahooee/O'Brian (Kevin) never got over it

Goose Cat GIF - Goose Cat Get Out GIFs

And Another Thang
......RIP ASVS......

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This thread makes me ask one question, and one question only. And that is... how the flying fuck does someone manage to make a complete assclown of themselves... for 60 Goddamn pages

I got 6 messages on this thread since your last post from synaesthesia Charlemagne/Khas...Venooker is trying to make his synaesthesia account relevant...Charlemagne/Khas, Do yourself and I a favor... Demote Venooker as an administrator and delete the Blackfoot account from ASVS. You (Charlemagne/Khas), Dirk Funk/Tyralak, Venooker, MODMAN or Loktar don't contribute anything to ASVS anymore. ASVS is D.O.N.E.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
funny-animal.gif

-------CEEJAY-------

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

funny-animal.gif

-------CEEJAY-------

^^^See what I mean about Venooker?^^^ Venooker/[/size=3]synaesthesia[/size]...Venooker's accounts will be posting that same shit on all MY threads.[/size]

Pathetic GIF - Pathetic Kid GIFs

And Another Thang, Charlemagne/Khas
funny-animal.gif

-------ASVS-------
^^I posted that before Venooker's accounts did.^^

jack

funny-animal.gif

-------CEEJAY-------

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
SHUT YOUR HEAD OR I'LL KNOCK YOU DOWN AND FART IN YOUR MOUTH!

(lol not really, I'm just feeling like posting in a "rambunctious" style at the moment lol)

Never let your enemy set your rules of engagement. Anything's possible, but not everything's likely!

And Another Thang

Didn't Charlemagne/Khas tell you to stop bumping this thread.

jack

funny-animal.gif

----------Cee Jay---------

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
GANK MASTER
Content Count: 17
Last Visited: October 7, 2010

Looks like he was deleted by to me. Just like you were. Thanks for making that a little too easy.

Click on those links if you need proof. Damn, you are the dumbest black bastard on the planet.

I also got his IP before I deleted the account.

Guess what? Same as yours. Imagine that?

The GANK MASTER account was used when I worked and lived at Colonial Parke Apartments...13 years ago.

Liar Liar Laughing In Your Face GIF - Liar Liar Laughing In Your Face GIFs

And Another Thang..Dirk Funk/Tyralak
I gave you're new staff member that information to clear MY name on that DEAD board permanently. Now I'm truly done with ASVS...HOLLA BLACK squares... Still no activity at ASVS since November 22, 2022

Spongebob Rip Sad Sponge Bob GIF - Spongebob Rip Sad Sponge Bob Stephen Hillenburg GIFs

jack

I drove the gank master dual off ASVS in 2 posts.

Your worst attempt ever.

jack

Dirk doesn't care or think about you at all.

You think about him every day.