Banned at SC

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Can't... I'm banned too.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
RobL said:
Wow. She banned you, because I trolled? That's a new one.

Well, no... I doubt that.

Probably my comments about small babies being fed rat poison and Cardie marching off to the gas chambers did it for me.

Just guessing of course.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Wow, and I don't think Cait even mentioned it except in an oblique way about seeing you in a while. How long is your ban?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Enkephalen said:
Wow, and I don't think Cait even mentioned it except in an oblique way about seeing you in a while. How long is your ban?

It doesn't say. I've cleared cookies and stil can't read the board.

Time to break out a proxy, I guess.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Thanks.

To RobL, Cait says:

You know a lot of people do think that any attention is good attention.. but I don't.

See you in a month hon.. hated to do it to you guys, but you were trolling after I asked [several times] for you to stop.

So a month I guess.

VKD

Banned
Hambut has just implemented a warning system... :)

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Cait said:
CoyoteUgly, Darthsikle, and RobL have been given 30 day bans for trolling. I asked them all to drop the trolling and bashing of EI and EI'ers. I stated pretty clearly that they could go to EI and state their opinions, or go to the GFHH on TK and do so. SC is not the United Nations of our little cluster fuck of BBS's, and I don't intend to become the UN and debate the problems of other boards.

I won't have trolling. You can state strong opinions, but out and out trolling is going to get you a vacation. Read the rules. It's pretty plain English, act like adults and don't piss me off.

And a reminder to everyone, if you use Karma comments to troll it is the same as trolling on the board.
Hmmm...

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
So what can you discuss there besides arcade games and how awesome they (SCers) are?

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Tamar_Garish said:
So what can you discuss there besides arcade games and how awesome they (SCers) are?

Guns ,puppies, kittens and flowers. Poems about guns, puppies, kittens and flowers!

Its too much like EI to get into and have fun at if you have to watch your step constantly. message boards should be fun and not taken seriously.

Nobody told them to ignore trolls and let them die a lonely death. Its sad they learned nothing here at TK.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Please don't tell me SC is becoming EI. Please.

bad dog said:
Guns ,puppies, kittens and flowers. Poems about guns, puppies, kittens and flowers!

Its too much like EI to get into and have fun at if you have to watch your step constantly. message boards should be fun and not taken seriously.

Nobody told them to ignore trolls and let them die a lonely death. Its sad they learned nothing here at TK.
You're a hypocrite. It's only fun if you're having fun, correct?

You've mangled my posts at Troll Valhalla. You've changed my custom user title to say something foul for no reason. You've deleted my posts before for no reason as well.

And yet you cry and whine when the same is done by others. If it's fun, it's fun and should be fun everywhere and whenever, not sometimes and some places, and when done by some people only.

Get it? I doubt you will. Because you're a hypocrite and a lousy troll. Remember what I always say, "A banned troll is a useless troll".

:clang:

Cranky Bastard

Grammour Boy said:
You've mangled my posts at Troll Valhalla. You've changed my custom user title to say something foul for no reason. You've deleted my posts before for no reason as well.

Let's not exaggerate, now. Having come from TV, I know TV. They would not delete anything unless it violates the TOS. You might think something got deleted when it has simply been merged.

You Brits seem to have a hard-on for custom titles. :gagh: If you can't take a joke, then you're fucking trolled and worthless.

Post mangling? In quotes? You mean like everyone does here, too?

I've liked you so far, GB, but this post makes you sound like a fucking whiney little pigtailed bitch.