Banned at SC

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
If we're not posting at SC, they will have no posting.

RobL

DarthSikle said:
If we're not posting at SC, they will have no posting.

I don't think Cait is worried about it, she knows that she can't keep us out if we've put our minds to it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
RobL said:
Just because I trollled a little bit.

Avenge me.

Wow, you're a good troll to get banned from Shattered Corpse. Their standards are pretty high, from what I understand.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
we joined your ranks jack

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
DarthSikle said:
we joined your ranks jack

That's nothing to brag about.

duncebdcs7wg5.png

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
just you wait GB. when the ban is up...we're coming to get you!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You know, professed disdain for another board only works if you don't keep obsessively bringing up how little you care about it. You get banned for being a dick at a board where the only rule is "don't be a dick", and your defense is "they should have known I was a dick when they let me in?"

Grab some perspective, folks. It's the internet for chrissakes.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love it when your nips get stiff enough to do the bully pulpit thing :D

RobL

Donovan said:
You know, professed disdain for another board only works if you don't keep obsessively bringing up how little you care about it. You get banned for being a dick at a board where the only rule is "don't be a dick", and your defense is "they should have known I was a dick when they let me in?"

Of course, two admins were acting like dicks, and all they got were a minor telling off from Cait in an IM...............

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Donovan said:

Why, in your avatar, is the older woman touching the young girl in a suggestive manner?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
CoyoteUgly said:
Why, in your avatar, is the older woman touching the young girl in a suggestive manner?

Because he had candy.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
RobL said:
Of course, two admins were acting like dicks, and all they got were a minor telling off from Cait in an IM...............

Admins are supposed to act like dicks. It's in the job description.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
jack said:
I love it when your nips get stiff enough to do the bully pulpit thing :D

The self-righteous condescension never, EVER fails to get a rise. Remember that, troll kiddies.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sadistic Bastard said:
^ They need to be able to discuss pedophelia on the MJ board, hence a looser screen.
-SB

jackson.jpg