Banned at SC

A couple more underhanded things bad dog has done:

1. He published St Lucifer's IP address.

2. He published my ISP's phone number after doing a WHOIS lookup on my IP address.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Wow. Banned at SC. At least I'm in good company.

Cranky Bastard

Grammour Boy said:
A couple more underhanded things bad dog has done:

1. He published St Lucifer's IP address.

Accident. He's not always sober, and neither am I.

2. He published my ISP's phone number after doing a WHOIS lookup on my IP address.

ISPs don't mean SHIT. Your IP doesn't mean SHIT. My ISP is Bresnan Communications. Want their phone number?

My IP is 69.145.123.20

You know what happens when you do an IP search from a place like: http://www.ip2location.com/free.asp

THIS is what you get:

69.145.123.20 US UNITED STATES CALIFORNIA SAN JOSE BRESNAN COMMUNICATIONS LLC

I'm not in San Jose, I'm in Butte Montana. My IP's phone number is: 1.877.BRESNAN (273.7626)

IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT

Unless I've stalked you and you have concrete fucking proof I intend to kill you, the ISP will NOT divulge information. They'll laugh their asses off at you. They'll tell you to blow cupcakeer cock.

The ONLY thing an IP number does is alert some anal admin who has jotted it down that you are the schmuck he doesn't like from another board.

In case you didn't get it the first time: IPs DON'T MEAN SHIT.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
yes, but OMG, he revealed his IP

Cranky Bastard

The pwnage is so severe, yes I know. I will never recover and my internets days are over.

Cranky Bastard

And just to add, I don't give a shit that all the admins from other boards are copying that down to pre-ban me before I reg at their site.

If their shitty site was worth anything, I would have been there already.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Cait said:
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Trolling

Karma trolling. LOL.

You say, "IP's don't mean shit" but they are considered personal information. Whether or not you choose to reveal yours should not mean that it is your choice to reveal someone else's.

And bad dog publishing my ISP phone number and requesting others to call and complain about me is very underhanded...very underhanded.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
You fucking deserve it you piece of wannabe english shit

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
or not

RobL

Wow, a month ban. All for spamming "FUCKING PILES OF STEAMING SHIT, DO DA, DO DA" a couple of times in some karma comments.

Cait really doesn't know how to have any fun.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Grammour Boy said:
You're a hypocrite. It's only fun if you're having fun, correct?

You've mangled my posts at Troll Valhalla. You've changed my custom user title to say something foul for no reason. You've deleted my posts before for no reason as well.

And yet you cry and whine when the same is done by others. If it's fun, it's fun and should be fun everywhere and whenever, not sometimes and some places, and when done by some people only.

Get it? I doubt you will. Because you're a hypocrite and a lousy troll. Remember what I always say, "A banned troll is a useless troll".

:clang:

HELLO MY NAME IS GRAMMOUR BOY. I HAVE NO LIFE. I TAKE ALL THIS SERIOUSLY AND SOMETIMES I WHINE LIKE THIS BECAUSE IT'S ALL UNFAIR. I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED.

Cranky Bastard

IP isn't personal information; it is public.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The word censor at MJNO (a bloody Michael Jackson board) is less restrictive than the one at SC. Go figure.

^ They need to be able to discuss pedophelia on the MJ board, hence a looser screen.
-SB

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sadistic Bastard said:
^ They need to be able to discuss pedophelia on the MJ board, hence a looser screen.
-SB

Heh heh... you know, I thought the same thing, but I didn't say it. :lol: