Before I pick up wear I left off.......

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
.....I'd like evrey member of "TK" to welcome me(Blackfoot) back from Philly town.

Just a lil somethin-something for the folks who has not been to Philly town. The home style philly cheese steaks are not all that. Sub-Way does cheese steaks better.

All in all..... Philly was Okay. Dallas took an old fashion ass whuppen. While in Philly town, not one Philly resident called me a cupcakeer to my face, not a one.

:popcorn:

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I don't even know where to begin except to say, Fuck you and Fuck Dallas and I can't believe you had the balls to show your face here after all your dumb ass shit talking.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm sure that when he went to Gino's and tried to order in his cupcakeer language, they told him to go away.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
.....I'd like evrey member of "TK" to welcome me(Blackfoot) back from Philly town.

Just a lil somethin-something for the folks who has not been to Philly town. The home style philly cheese steaks are not all that. Sub-Way does cheese steaks better.

All in all..... Philly was Okay. Dallas took an old fashion ass whuppen. While in Philly town, not one Philly resident called me a cupcakeer to my face, not a one.

:popcorn:

Shut up, cupcakeer.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
as you can see, my mood is just "fine".

Now please, shut the fuck up, cupcakeer.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I can't believe you had the balls to show your face here after all your dumb ass shit talking.

Because I'm a man of my word, un-like Conchaga. You gave me your word that Conchaga would show up.

I'm pretty sure you will at some point and time back up Conchaga and pro claim I was the coward in this matter.

The fact is Laker Girl, I said and proved that Conchaga was nothing more than a punk ass Internet bully. I win bitch.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Because I'm a man of my word, un-like Conchaga. You gave me your word that Conchaga would show up.

I'm pretty sure you will at some point and time back up Conchaga and pro claim I was the coward in this matter.

The fact is Laker Girl, I said and proved that Conchaga was nothing more than a punk ass Internet bully. I win bitch.

see

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1592186&postcount=2

Pretty cut-and-dry.

You might want to read the rest of that thread.

This one too: http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113414

Which I've noticed you've been [STRIKE]surreptitiously avoiding[/STRIKE] running from faster than you'd run from the cops, cupcakeer.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Enjoy your life as a cowardly cupcakeer, cupcakeer.

I'm sure it'll be fraught with [strike]joy, laughter, and sunshine[/strike] drugs, guns, and jail.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.

Sad.