FBI parte due

Folces Weard
1232033973432.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
see

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1592186&postcount=2

Pretty cut-and-dry.

You might want to read the rest of that thread.

This one too: http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113414

Which I've noticed you've been [STRIKE]surreptitiously avoiding[/STRIKE] running from faster than you'd run from the cops, cupcakeer.

What does those links prove, LOSER. You're really trying to convince yourself of what?

Keep back tracking coward, maybe you will find something. It didn't suprise me that you would fail. All talk and no ass to back it up.

You know what makes this funny Conchaga. Is the fact you'll be up all night trying to prove your point.

:popcorn:

Suck it Troll coward.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Make him, pecker-breath. You go find another message board to play on.

Do you have any suggestions of where will I go? Truth be told, I'm comfortable here at "TK".

I'm a ledgendary member of this shithole, reconize bitch. *URP*

Dickenhan(d)

Red Whacker is hot!!
Do you have any suggestions of where will I go? Truth be told, I'm comfortable here at "TK".

Try pbskids.org

And George Bush will go down in history as a legendary president.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Try pbskids.org

And George Bush will go down in history as a legendary president.

Newbie.

Before you confront me again make sure you have a post count of at least 200. So check back later when you reach the limit. I got my eye on you.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Ignore the craptastic dual, Charles.

While you're at it, ignore this board for a while. It'll be a breath of fresh air for you.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.

You're a loser, Charles. You lost your challenge, and your credibility. No amount of posting that you didn't on your part will change that.

Reminds me of the old Kingdom days when jack thoroughly had his way with you. Clean off your shoes, cupcakeer...you've done stepped in shit again.

LOLOL

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You're a loser, Charles. You lost your challenge, and your credibility. No amount of posting that you didn't on your part will change that.

Clearly Conchaga is the loser, Lilac. I'm sure its not easy being friends with a two time coward.

Conchaga posted that he made a mistake in challenging me on this matter. I guess he figured out trolling me wasn't going to work.

I called Conchaga a coward, then I proved Conchaga was a coward.

:popcorn:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Ignore the craptastic dual, Charles.

While you're at it, ignore this board for a while. It'll be a breath of fresh air for you.

What are you bangin' about, Bick?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Chuck, I forbid you to post another thread until you buy a dictionary.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Well that response doesn't make one damn bit of sense...Then again, that's not new.