boring droning poster poll...

Seph

Retired Account
u know who u are u repetitive redundant cunts.

aeommai

cookie?
this is what i think of all of them(NSFW)
DON__T_MESS_WITH_MY_MAN_by_dhim.gif

Seph

Retired Account
dual aint boring or droning hes just a cunt.

Seph

Retired Account
so he does not fit teh criteria...

Seph

Retired Account
I dont even know what or who u are talking about?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
My views are obviously biased, but here's how I see it:

Luci: Character Troll. He picked a character, which he refuses to drop. His trolling is the weakest trolling by any measure of that term. He exists only to get banned from as many boards as quickly as he can. That's easy, and you don't have to do it by spouting racist garbage. Underneath that, is an intelligent person who chooses not to use it. But then it's probably no different to me posting IU)(*)*)(*_)*)(&)(*( for years. He's just fun to pick on.

Aquehonga: Again, he has his schtick and refuses to drop it. The shame again being is he is clearly intelligent, and has a wide knowledge on sci-fi. Geeky, for sure, but that is what this board was based on after all - trolls from a Star Trek board. If he cut out the smiley only replies & karma spamming, he'd be a good poster. But then it's probably no different to me posting IU)(*)*)(*_)*)(&)(*( for years.

starguard: Inoffensive poster of off-site material, quite often the only basis for all his threads. He's never been Daycared, and is never likely to be, because it would be like picking on a child. He'll continue posting what he's always posted before, because he knows no different. But then it's probably no different to me posting IU)(*)*)(*_)*)(&)(*( for years.

NAP: This lot will never change. They exist only to follow jack about like a sad bunch of lost souls. The fact that they've suckered a few other people in to make them (or just Charles - it's likely Charles a 2-3 others), all the better. It gives them other people to whine about, and paint the board up with pointless conspiracy theories. It doesn't seem Charles has a whole lot more going on in life, so why should he change? At least Luci has a brain, even if he does post garbage. This is just boring, tedious rubbish. But then it's probably no different to me posting IU)(*)*)(*_)*)(&)(*( for years.

DiegoWolfFox: A mind-fucked furry irritant with Aspergers, and seemingly Tourettes. Has a higher opinion of his trolling than anyone here will ever give him. Harmless though. Just makes a good kicking post if nothing else. But then it's probably no different to me posting IU)(*)*)(*_)*)(&)(*( for years.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
My views are obviously biased, but here's how I see it:

Luci: Character Troll. He picked a character, which he refuses to drop. His trolling is the weakest trolling by any measure of that term. He exists only to get banned from as many boards as quickly as he can. That's easy, and you don't have to do it by spouting racist garbage. Underneath that, is an intelligent person who chooses not to use it. But then it's probably no different to me posting IU)(*)*)(*_)*)(&)(*( for years. He's just fun to pick on.

Aquehonga: Again, he has his schtick and refuses to drop it. The shame again being is he is clearly intelligent, and has a wide knowledge on sci-fi. Geeky, for sure, but that is what this board was based on after all - trolls from a Star Trek board. If he cut out the smiley only replies & karma spamming, he'd be a good poster. But then it's probably no different to me posting IU)(*)*)(*_)*)(&)(*( for years.

starguard: Inoffensive poster of off-site material, quite often the only basis for all his threads. He's never been Daycared, and is never likely to be, because it would be like picking on a child. He'll continue posting what he's always posted before, because he knows no different. But then it's probably no different to me posting IU)(*)*)(*_)*)(&)(*( for years.

NAP: This lot will never change. They exist only to follow jack about like a sad bunch of lost souls. The fact that they've suckered a few other people in to make them (or just Charles - it's likely Charles a 2-3 others), all the better. It gives them other people to whine about, and paint the board up with pointless conspiracy theories. It doesn't seem Charles has a whole lot more going on in life, so why should he change? At least Luci has a brain, even if he does post garbage. This is just boring, tedious rubbish. But then it's probably no different to me posting IU)(*)*)(*_)*)(&)(*( for years.

DiegoWolfFox: A mind-fucked furry irritant with Aspergers, and seemingly Tourettes. Has a higher opinion of his trolling than anyone here will ever give him. Harmless though. Just makes a good kicking post if nothing else. But then it's probably no different to me posting IU)(*)*)(*_)*)(&)(*( for years.

Good take on this.

As for Lucy: If you look really, really hard, you can sometimes see some kind of humor in his posts, especially those over-the-top ones. Kinda like if he was actually telling that stuff IRL, he would have to bite back his laughter. Unfortunately, as you said, he doesn't know how or doesn't want to evolve this character, so the actual trolling I see in his act is the fact that one never gets to see his ooc persona, so to speak. I even, to some extent, admire his persistence in playing the dickhead.

aeommai

cookie?
my take on it is with the reaction's he feels he gets, he shouldn't have to.
i mean everyone calls him a cunt, people edit his posts, that's all he needs to deem himself successful, which is why he brags about being banned and all that.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Character troll? WTF? I AM a Nazi, you dimbulbs. If you wish to continue with the belief that I am a character troll, then so be it. I doubt that I give not one, but two shits. I also have two words for you cocksuckers...

FUCK OFF!​

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
my take on it is with the reaction's he feels he gets, he shouldn't have to.
i mean everyone calls him a cunt, people edit his posts, that's all he needs to deem himself successful, which is why he brags about being banned and all that.

I do not 'brag'. I merely state facts.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Good take on this.

As for Lucy: If you look really, really hard, you can sometimes see some kind of humor in his posts, especially those over-the-top ones. Kinda like if he was actually telling that stuff IRL, he would have to bite back his laughter. Unfortunately, as you said, he doesn't know how or doesn't want to evolve this character, so the actual trolling I see in his act is the fact that one never gets to see his ooc persona, so to speak. I even, to some extent, admire his persistence in playing the dickhead.

No one asked you, dear child. Now, do run along. I grow bored.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Character troll? WTF? I AM a Nazi, you dimbulbs. If you wish to continue with the belief that I am a character troll, then so be it. I doubt that I give not one, but two shits. I also have two words for you cocksuckers...

FUCK OFF!​

Wait a moment! Didn't you leave forever four times yesterday?!?!