boring droning poster poll...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yeah, but you said you were Normannic? Anglo-Saxon, as you should know, is not by any stretch of the imagination the same as Normannic. Briton, ok, but Normannic? I mean, come on, you can't just change your heritage like you (hopefully) do your underwear. Next thing we know, you'll claim to be a direct descendant of the Similaun Man or something!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Err, yeah, that was a french man, too. Failed miserably in Leipzig, didn't learn the lesson and was defeated in Waterloo again, IIRC?

First of all, cunt, Napoleon was not French, he was Corsican. Next, the enemy forces at Leipzig were more than 3x larger. Napoleon was used to facing far-larger forces, and winning. A shame his forces were mostly those of the non-French variety.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Please explain why the French surrendered to the Germans in WW2, then?

Please try. I like a good fight, I am after all, an English thug.

Did I not ask you to never post in my direction again? This will be the last time you and I will communicate. From this moment forward, I shall never respond to any of your posts. You are dead to me. Ta.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Yeah, but you said you were Normannic? Anglo-Saxon, as you should know, is not by any stretch of the imagination the same as Normannic. Briton, ok, but Normannic? I mean, come on, you can't just change your heritage like you (hopefully) do your underwear. Next thing we know, you'll claim to be a direct descendant of the Similaun Man or something!

WTF is 'Normannic'? It's 'NORMAN', you dumb cunt.

The Normans and the Anglo-Saxons lived in the same territory of Britain after the conquest. What would you suggest happened during that time, dumbkopf? My heritage BEFORE the Conquest was Norman, then after my family settled in Scotland, it came to include Celtic, and eventually became Anglo-Saxon.

You do not believe your snatch to be 'pure' Germanic, do you? Or are you truly that stupid?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
First of all, cunt, Napoleon was not French, he was Corsican. Next, the enemy forces at Leipzig were more than 3x larger. Napoleon was used to facing far-larger forces, and winning. A shame his forces were mostly those of the non-French variety.

Oh yeah, blame the others. A commander is always responsible for the outcome of a battle, that's why he's the commander. He failed. Any other statement would just be glossing it over.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Did I not ask you to never post in my direction again? This will be the last time you and I will communicate. From this moment forward, I shall never respond to any of your posts. You are dead to me. Ta.

I can live with that. Good riddance, Dual.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Oh yeah, blame the others. A commander is always responsible for the outcome of a battle, that's why he's the commander. He failed. Any other statement would just be glossing it over.

He did not lose Waterloo either. His commanders did. He was ill at the time. Read a book cunt.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
WTF is 'Normannic'? It's 'NORMAN', you dumb cunt.

The Normans and the Anglo-Saxons lived in the same territory of Britain after the conquest. What would you suggest happened during that time, dumbkopf? My heritage BEFORE the Conquest was Norman, then after my family settled in Scotland, it came to include Celtic, and eventually became Anglo-Saxon.

You do not believe your snatch to be 'pure' Germanic, do you? Or are you truly that stupid?

Who the fuck is Norman?
No seriously, so I wrote German-English. I think that's more than balanced out by your use of 'dumbkopf' (It's called Dummkopf, dear).

So, what you are basically saying is that you are a mixture of Normans, Saxons, Celts, and Angles, which makes you the equivalent of a mongrel, race-wise. Damn, that must suck for someone with your ideology.

Hey, you are the one claiming that there is such thing of a 'pure race'. I was just telling you that I am more German than you are Norman, which has proven to be absolutely true.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sleep, that's where I'm a Viking!

aeommai

cookie?
JESUS illyana completely owned st lucifer in this thread LOLROTFLMAO, you're tripping over your own posts.

"im french your ancestors are pussies" "wait no i'm saxon (doesnt respond about calling hitler a pussy)" "NAPOLEON BONAPARTE" "oh wait he's corsican i should throw that out in a post so people don't know i didn't know that", this is BRILLIANT.

Glossing over, again. Again. He was the boss. He was responsible. He sent his commanders. He failed.

unfortunately, what happened, was his general Grouchy failed to charge when ordered to charge, leaving napoleon's army outflanked. had grouchy charged napoleon might've scored a victory.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
JESUS illyana completely owned st lucifer in this thread LOLROTFLMAO, you're tripping over your own posts.

"im french your ancestors are pussies" "wait no i'm saxon (doesnt respond about calling hitler a pussy)" "NAPOLEON BONAPARTE" "oh wait he's corsican i should throw that out in a post so people don't know i didn't know that", this is BRILLIANT.

She owned me? I clearly pointed out my background, since NO ONE is 'pure'. Such is impossible in this small world. The races have mixed for so long one cannot be pure. I am a conglomeration of the greatest races to ever walk the face of this earth. Even the Germanic races were not pure, as evidenced by the black hair and the blonde hair, You were saying?

BUONPARTE is his real name. I know his history inside-out. She doesn't. He WAS Corsican.

The Normans DID settle in Britain. The Saxons DID settle in Britain. The Jutes DID settle in Britain. The Angles DID settle in Britain. The Celts, the first, DID settle in Britain. What about this do you not understand?

aeommai

cookie?
you still don't realize you called hitler a pussy by calling her ancestors(and thereby hitler's ancestors) pussies.

you pointed out napoleon in favor of an example of french heroism. like you said he was CORSICAN. it took a CORSICAN to rally together the french, who were pretty broken up, up until then. despite their heroic past they couldnt find a HOMETOWN HERO to lead them to victory.

buonaparte WAS his real name until he changed it to sound more french.

i didn't say anything about the normans though, i found it funny that you went from CANADIAN to FRENCH NORMAN to SAXON rather quickly.
all of which are GREAT HERITAGES AND COUNTRIES.

you also missed me pointing out you were wrong about troll valhalla :D

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
you still don't realize you called hitler a pussy by calling her ancestors(and thereby hitler's ancestors) pussies.

you pointed out napoleon in favor of an example of french heroism. like you said he was CORSICAN. it took a CORSICAN to rally together the french, who were pretty broken up, up until then. despite their heroic past they couldnt find a HOMETOWN HERO to lead them to victory.

buonaparte WAS his real name until he changed it to sound more french.

i didn't say anything about the normans though, i found it funny that you went from CANADIAN to FRENCH NORMAN to SAXON rather quickly.
all of which are GREAT HERITAGES AND COUNTRIES.

you also missed me pointing out you were wrong about troll valhalla :D

I called HER a pussy, not Hitler. There is a difference.

A Corsican, living in French-held territory, living as a Frenchman, who spoke French, and received FRENCH military training. Hmmm?

Yes, it was his real name, which would make sense to change it to seem French. After all, he was living in French territory.

I am Canadian, of French and British background. I remain correct, and never stated otherwise.

Is the Ill cunt hot?

aeommai

cookie?
you again avoided the TV post.

view this:
http://www.trollvalhalla.com/index.php?topic=40925.msg885256#msg885256

then view your own post about that youtube video

Mine was a race of conquerors, not pussies like yours.

FUCK YOU.

^this is where you call her ancestors pussies, you should probably look over your own posts before trying to make a point.

If he was living anywhere else he would've gone to do the same things, it wasn't the culture it was the individual. from an early age he was entranced with the soldiers and only wanted to eat the black bread of said soldiers, and not the white bread his family bought.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
you again avoided the TV post.

view this:
http://www.trollvalhalla.com/index.php?topic=40925.msg885256#msg885256

then view your own post about that youtube video

^this is where you call her ancestors pussies, you should probably look over your own posts before trying to make a point.

If he was living anywhere else he would've gone to do the same things, it wasn't the culture it was the individual. from an early age he was entranced with the soldiers and only wanted to eat the black bread of said soldiers, and not the white bread his family bought.

Ah, but I could have sworn I was talking about her. So, she was the runt of the litter then.

No, he would not have. France was always a power. His father was Italian, Genoan actually, but what would Napoleon do with the WOPS? Fuckers couldn't even beat the goddamn Greeks.

Live with it, they deleted my YouTube posts, and fucked with others. I was posting fine, until I started posting patriotic Canadian videos, which pissed them off. That fat cunt of an Admin even RESPONDED to one such video, proof which I posted but was later deleted to cover her fat ass, although she was too stupid to remember that the video still showed up in her response, even though she altered the original post. PROOF that she fucked with my ability to post YouTube videos, something I have NEVER had a problem with, until TV.

aeommai

cookie?
you still ignored the TV part of the post.

Italians had their conquering period(Rome?), every major european nation had their moment where they "ruled" over the rest of europe. the country is interchangable, every so often one of them gets lucky enough to get a brilliant tactician. you'll notice that that's why there were so many power fluctuations in europe.