CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
^OMG you're so cool.

BlazerBoy

Cosmic is back?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
In all honesty I hope he is. Despite him wishing I died of an overdose and the other 200+ rather nasty things happened to me and those I cared about I'm not one to hold a grudge.

And say what you like about the crazy fool he's not a liar. Well maybe some of the stuff he said about me when he was having an emotional fit but we'll let those slide.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Mentalist said:
In all honesty I hope he is. Despite him wishing I died of an overdose and the other 200+ rather nasty things happened to me and those I cared about I'm not one to hold a grudge.

And say what you like about the crazy fool he's not a liar. Well maybe some of the stuff he said about me when he was having an emotional fit but we'll let those slide.

Does he know your IQ? I bet that would impress him. 136 is nothing to scoff at.

BlazerBoy

Mentalist said:

Cosmic and I had some very very good and helpful conversations. I consider him one of my several close friends, online and not. In fact, thanks in large part to convos Cosmic and I had, I was able to pretty effectively confront and handle some issues related to sexual abuse in my past. I wished him no ill will whatsoever, and in fact, was rather dismayed when he said he was leaving, and then really did so. I sent him messages attempting to apologize for my part in it, but he's never answered.

I hope he's having a happy holidays wherever he is.

beergoggles

BlazerBoy said:
Cosmic and I had some very very good and helpful conversations. I consider him one of my several close friends, online and not. In fact, thanks in large part to convos Cosmic and I had, I was able to pretty effectively confront and handle some issues related to sexual abuse in my past. I wished him no ill will whatsoever, and in fact, was rather dismayed when he said he was leaving, and then really did so. I sent him messages attempting to apologize for my part in it, but he's never answered.

I hope he's having a happy holidays wherever he is.

Wow, that's quite a revalation. I guess I should take heart in the fact that I'm not the only victim of your misguided hate. It seems even people close to you are subject to your vile, shrill rants.

Well I won't be chased away so easily. I'm here to stand up to the hate. Consider it a favor to your "friend" Cosmic.

BlazerBoy

Refrain from commenting so freely on matters which you have little to no actual knowledge of. You don't even have a clue as to what Cosmic did, what I did, or even why any of it took place. Lame Lame Lame.

beergoggles

BlazerBoy said:
Refrain from commenting so freely on matters which you have little to no actual knowledge of. You don't even have a clue as to what Cosmic did, what I did, or even why any of it took place. Lame Lame Lame.

I'm merely commenting on your own hate filled admission in your previous post.

here, let me help:
I wished him no ill will whatsoever, and in fact, was rather dismayed when he said he was leaving, and then really did so. I sent him messages attempting to apologize for my part in it, but he's never answered.

If that's how you treat your friends, then I shouldn't be surprised at the hate I'm getting.

you need professional help BB. That's how it looks to a smart guy like me.

beergoggles

BlazerBoy said:
Careful, if you keep dragging the ground like that, you may inadvertantly trip over your IQ.

Avoiding the question again BB? It's a shame when you can't admit to your own faults but are so quick to find them in others. A true sign of a

HATER!!!

beergoggles

BlazerBoy said:
THIS IS THE WRONG THREAD, FOOL.

Now shut the fuck up. Can't you see adults are talking here?

Can you please point me to the right thread, then Mr Hater? You're the one who talked about driving away his best friend in the world. I merely commented on how that was similar to the way you behaved with me. That's why I said you needed professional help. I think you still do.

Hugh G Rexion

Thick & Veiny
I remember Cosmic, that shit was HAXXOR. Anyway the meltdown of BF was just awesome to behold.

I just wish he had done tho whole thing with the Reagan av.

BlazerBoy

It was a bit scary at first, because I never expected him to do it. Then I got rather pissed off, because interspersed in his threads were little "hidden" comments and messages for me, and they weren't too kosher. All I did to him was tell him, "You should leave right now before you do more damage then you realize." and then...he did. I didn't really mean it, but it wasn't a pretty sight to witness.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Cosmic was far from awesome that day. I don't know what happened with you over PM's or anything Blazer but don't blame yourself for him leaving. He left on my account. Perhaps the fact that you were none to keen to support him after the snide remarks he was throwing every which way added to his decision but it was over ANOTHER one of our arguments getting out of hand and his inabilty to listen.

(I am slightly bitter about it still)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Do you think you can pop 20 Menty?