CA/BLACKFEATHERS....

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I probably could but I would not be well. 10 was my limit for any 24 hour period back in the day.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Do you suppose they really buy shit they watch on TV?

jack

Whoa dude, the fed just raised the prime rate again.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Mentalist said:
Cosmic was far from awesome that day. I don't know what happened with you over PM's or anything Blazer but don't blame yourself for him leaving. He left on my account. Perhaps the fact that you were none to keen to support him after the snide remarks he was throwing every which way added to his decision but it was over ANOTHER one of our arguments getting out of hand and his inabilty to listen.

(I am slightly bitter about it still)

Wow, you guys really are a bunch of hateful freaks, aren't you? All that intelligence and not a brain between you.

Sad really. I'll remember you in my prayers.

BlazerBoy

Wait wait wait. Who do you pray to? With an intellect of the sheer magnitiude of yours, there should be NO higher power than your own.

jack

LOL

beergoggles

BlazerBoy said:
Wait wait wait. Who do you pray to? With an intellect of the sheer magnitiude of yours, there should be NO higher power than your own.

You are confusing intellect with faith once again. You seem to have a problem there BB. Do you need some help? Guidance? Advice?

Just PM me. I'm here for you, bro.

BlazerBoy

LAME. Again, Reading Comprehension is not your friend. Luckily, this is a multiple choice BBS.

RE-READ AND TRY AGAIN.

beergoggles

BlazerBoy said:
LAME. Again, Reading Comprehension is not your friend. Luckily, this is a multiple choice BBS.

RE-READ AND TRY AGAIN.

I see you suffer from tremendous psychic pain. Lord only knows what a horrible, miserable, pointless life you must lead. It almost scares me to point it out, since most people would kill themselves when confronted with such a stark personal reality. Hopefully this humble post of mine won't be the one to send you into the depths of despair.

I truly am here to help.

BlazerBoy

Come on, dude. This is a dance, pure and simple. I move one way, you follow, then I go another way, and you follow. But the music has now ended, and everyone else has taken their leave, and now so will I.

Goodnight, TrollKingdom.

beergoggles

BlazerBoy said:
Come on, dude. This is a dance, pure and simple. I move one way, you follow, then I go another way, and you follow. But the music has now ended, and everyone else has taken their leave, and now so will I.

Goodnight, TrollKingdom.

Aww, BB. Don't take your ball and go home angry!!! Can we do it again tomorrow?