Cacophony!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hi!!

I miss fooling around with you. Whatcha doing?

jack

You're guessing, as usual. I bet they've swapped DNA more than once, but my guess is, they aren't currently together.

jack

Since we're guessing, I mean. What's up with the mantit imagery?

jack

OH I GET IT LULZ IT WAS METAPHORAMICAL

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Jez Jack, lighten up. You're starting to sound like your Metamucil stopped working.

jack

You were suggesting it like a sex thing, right?

jack

I'm hoping "Hostel" comes on.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
No.

Perhaps she lives on a farm and is out milking the cows.

Must EVERYTHING be a sexual reference with you?

jack

Well, yes.

jack

Sex=goodness

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I had left TK up last night while I was doing other things, which is why I didn't see this :D

I miss fooling around with you, too. You're also right - Cow and I have swapped DNA on many occasions, but currently, we're not together. I'm at home for the time being, working. It's my day off today :D

As a rule, if I'm completely MIA for a few days, I'm with him. If I'm only on occasionally for a few weeks, I'm with him for an extended period of time. If I'm on here every day like I have been for a few weeks, I'm at home and bored :p

And, for the record, I don't live on a farm ;)

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
No ;)

House. No farm animals. A few dead deer and bears and whatnot, but nothing that could be found on a farm :D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Jack, since you came back the time before last, you've been replying to the same post multiple times in quick succession. I know the edit times are quick, and we all do this sometimes, but you do it with the frequency that Jillian used to.

Why?

(Wondering aloud).

jack

ChrisG76 said:
Jack, since you came back the time before last, you've been replying to the same post multiple times in quick succession. I know the edit times are quick, and we all do this sometimes, but you do it with the frequency that Jillian used to.

Why?

(Wondering aloud).

I'm certain I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to.

jack

Really, I mean what are you talking about?