lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Sarek said:
Deer can be found on a farm.
Touche.

No conventional farm animals, then.

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER
Cacophony said:
I had left TK up last night while I was doing other things, which is why I didn't see this :D

I miss fooling around with you, too. You're also right - Cow and I have swapped DNA on many occasions, but currently, we're not together. I'm at home for the time being, working. It's my day off today :D

As a rule, if I'm completely MIA for a few days, I'm with him. If I'm only on occasionally for a few weeks, I'm with him for an extended period of time. If I'm on here every day like I have been for a few weeks, I'm at home and bored :p

And, for the record, I don't live on a farm ;)
Why the fuck would we care about your love life with inflatable farm animals, COCKAPHONEY?
Ah, it's because you're a fugly kid-diddling manwhore, so you can't get anything else without fear of the authorities, yes? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Elnidfse

^Don't flatter yourself, Sarek says that too all the, and I can't believe I'm using this term, "noobs" he sees.

Malarky

Resident Smartarse
:roll: Luci's been around longer than I have. He uses 'MorningPrince' because someone hijacked his main or some nonsense like that.