Can I have the Badlands back now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yub

Anachrophobic
This flame war is annoying me. I'm not pro or anti SuN, I just want a place to come and be disgusting, perverted and overly silly. If I had admin powers, I'd confine every last one of you assholes to Daycare to sweat it out with Flaccidarg for a month or so.

And now, a few direct gripes.

Loktar, quit being so stupid. Your attitude during this flame war is the one that has annoyed me most. Stop living in LC's laundry basket sniffing her dirty underwear and man up. You liked SuN fine before the flame war began, dammit. If you still like her as a person, stick by it.

SuN, post with the brain I know you have. I'd have sided with you during this except for the 12 year old thumping the keyboard style of posting you choose to use. Dammit woman!

LC, STFU AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH! THEN GO INTO THE BEDROOM AND GRAB YOUR ANKLES!

The admin who changed the name of the Immortal Badlands, FUCK YOU.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I couldnt have said err um typed posted... posted it better myself. Agreed.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar, quit being so stupid. Your attitude during this flame war is the one that has annoyed me most. Stop living in LC's laundry basket sniffing her dirty underwear and man up. You liked SuN fine before the flame war began, dammit. If you still like her as a person, stick by it.

You're right, Yub. But its so hard being on the less popular side. Not to mention no fun and kinda boring. I like SuN! There I said it. FUCK PEER PRESSURE! Forgive me LC! I love you too. Dammit. *cries out as his heart splits in two*
:(

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
K yub, my apologiez.....I also wish it would return to its proper name :(

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
This flame war is annoying me. I'm not pro or anti SuN, I just want a place to come and be disgusting, perverted and overly silly. If I had admin powers, I'd confine every last one of you assholes to Daycare to sweat it out with Flaccidarg for a month or so.

And now, a few direct gripes.

SuN, post with the brain I know you have. I'd have sided with you during this except for the 12 year old thumping the keyboard style of posting you choose to use. Dammit woman!

LC, STFU AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH! THEN GO INTO THE BEDROOM AND GRAB YOUR ANKLES!

The admin who changed the name of the Immortal Badlands, FUCK YOU.
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I LIKE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN! PLEASE! PLEASE CAN IT STAY FOR A FEW DAYS? WHATEVER-AS IF WE HAVE ANY FUCKING CONTROL OF THIS FUCKING PLACE ANYWAY. LETS ALL JUST FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! HAVE ONE BIG FUCKING ORGY! RIGHT NOW!

Yub

Anachrophobic
This is yet another reason why the Badlands need an Admin among its ranks. Maybe one of us should sex Grand Theft Cow for power or something.

Yub

Anachrophobic
She is, but Mods have no real power. Admins do. One of us needs Admin power.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Welcome to what the Badlands has always been, Yub. A number of normal folk, like yourself & Pickle, with wannabe trolls trolling away by pretending to fit in, and then fucking it all up, sitting back & laughing.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
This is yet another reason why the Badlands need an Admin among its ranks. Maybe one of us should sex Grand Theft Cow for power or something.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
She's not an Admin, she a modess. Not that it matters, she's rarely here anyway.:(
Pffft, what, being online once a day isn't enough for ya?? FTR, since I don't give a fuck about this feud, I do not feel inclined to post in any of those threads dealing with the matter.

She was here yesterday. But isn't she the badlands mod?
Yep, I was, and yep, I am :D

She is, but Mods have no real power. Admins do. One of us needs Admin power.
What Yub says. I can merge, delete posts, stuff like that, but I can't change the major stuff. TPTFuckAroundWithTheBadlands have no real combatant, and that makes all this a bit *meh* in my opinion.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
*picks up stone to put into her new and shiny slingshot*

Love Child

One Love
Welcome to what the Badlands has always been, Yub. A number of normal folk, like yourself & Pickle, with wannabe trolls trolling away by pretending to fit in, and then fucking it all up, sitting back & laughing.

I am a wanabe troll pretending to fit in (that part I agree with) and yub and pickle are fucking normal?! No offense Yub and Pickle.

Status
Not open for further replies.