Can I have the Badlands back now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Like some time before all the fake Lilac/Raffles BS and then she started cowfucking for a living?

Not all of that was fake, you know.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

Cacophony

"Sure, I troll guys by pretending I'm interested in them, but it's not like that with you. I really enjoy talking to you and would like to get to know you better."

Oh hush :D

Besides, I could be much worse. You trusted and liked me at one point, and I could have posted all the MSN convos about a bunch of crap, but I didn't and I won't. I'm not that much of a bitch.

On a sidenote, my cat just fell off the windowsill 0.o

Cacophony

FUCK YOU, NO!

I kind of wish she got mildly injured, though. Then maybe she wouldn't have felt the need to play with my feet all night and keep me up <_<

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
How do cats fall off a window sill, I thought they were all agile and shit?

Cacophony

They are, but she got excited at something she saw and tried to jump at it, and fell off.

She's a little dumb sometimes.

Cacophony

What's really cute is how she does somersaults while chasing her tail. I keep trying to get it on video, but whenever I turn on the camera, she stops and comes over to see what the noise was.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I have a dumb cat 2, I can relate.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Oh hush :D

Besides, I could be much worse. You trusted and liked me at one point, and I could have posted all the MSN convos about a bunch of crap, but I didn't and I won't. I'm not that much of a bitch.

Because you know I wouldn;t give a fuck.

THAT'S how you defeat a troll BTW, by having no shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.