Can y'all 'C' what I'm doing to 'U' twats?...

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
240.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
ceejay.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
ceejay.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
240.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
ceejay.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
ceejay.jpg

jack

240.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
Yo Venooker. What's up with yourthe DevilMan snd Yahooee accounts? you'll switched avatars on the same day. I mean...Yahooee is using your old avatar....The avatar you're are using now, was DevilMan's original avatar, which is the second time y'all switched avatars.....Now DeviMan is using Morbo's/Neil original avatar, because I saw Morbo's/Neil avatar on a post I was lurking... Does this mean my buddy Morbo/Neil will be using the DevilMan account?

And Another Thing
:bigass:
Dear "Comicon" members @ TK
Click Here For Full Story

BLACKFOOT IS ALL ABOUT THE COCK, AND POLISHES KNOBS OF ALL COLOR AND PERSUASION.

SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
240.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
ceejay.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yo Venooker. What's up with yourthe DevilMan snd Yahooee accounts? you'll switched avatars on the same day. I mean...Yahooee is using your old avatar....The avatar you're are using now, was DevilMan's original avatar, which is the second time y'all switched avatars.....Now DeviMan is using Morbo's/Neil original avatar, because I saw Morbo's/Neil avatar on a post I was lurking... Does this mean my buddy Morbo/Neil will be using the DevilMan account?

And Another Thing
Click here for the Bullshit Story

jack

And Another Thing

Shut the fuck up and mind your business. None of this concerns you in the slightest. You're wrong about everything in your post. If ignorance is bliss, you must have cum all over yourself. That's how fucking ignorant you are :bigass:

Stay in your lane, and again shut the fuck up.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
******Patiently waits for the DevilMan and Yahooee accounts to respond to my sock-puppet theory******. I'm not the only member who knows about this...... :bigass:

FBI parte due:
Is that sarcasm? You're at least account-sharing with DevilMan; that I know.

^^He messaged that to Venooker, back in 2012 ^^[/center]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Click here for the Bullshit Story

From what I know about you over the internet and Troll Kingdom, you (Loktar), DevilMan (Steve/Charles) and Yahooee (Kevin PP) would have been GOOD friends. 2 homosexuals and a admitted omnisexual/cross dressing pervert. You go girly man!

jack

Shut the fuck up and mind your business. None of this concerns you in the slightest. You're wrong about everything in your post. If ignorance is bliss, you must have cum all over yourself. That's how fucking ignorant you are :bigass:

Stay in your lane, and again shut the fuck up.

jack

ceejay.jpg

jack