Can y'all 'C' what I'm doing to 'U' twats?...

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
[size=5±Regardless of the outcum, butches, I did my DUTY to wax Venooker's BOOTY. Slap my fro, up on the floor. I slap my hat, U slap my fro,
Slap your my fro, I slap your hat.[/size]

Where's my money, Wilson?

You owe me 300 dollars. For over ten years now.

Pay up, loser.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
" I talked with Steve's supervisor and his manager at CP. Steve is in the hospital, getting a sex change. I'm not surprised about that. Steve was a PUSSY, now he can play with herself. Now Kevin can finally fuck a real bitch, instead of fantasizing about James Bogner and you. Maybe Steve and Bissette will hook up, now that he'll have a cunt."

Not as deep a pussy as you're going to be getting shortly, PUSSY. I also sent a link of this thread to Bissette. I'd say you're about to be in some pretty deeeeeeeeep shit.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
240.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Not as deep a pussy as you're going to be getting shortly, PUSSY. I also sent a link of this thread to Bissette. I'd say you're about to be in some pretty deeeeeeeeep shit.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

You sound angry, Charles.

The surname Cumbee was first found in Devon where Richard de la Coombe held estates in that county in the year 1194. The name also found in the Feet of Fines of Somerset in 1269 where the entry Alan in la Cumbe was found. Robert atte Cumbe was listed in the Subsidy Rolls of Sussex in 1296.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Gotta love it when pussy ass bitches resort to posting people's real last names on a messageboard when they get so angry.

Come to think of it, when that half cupcakeer that used to jerk me off in Wilson's bathroom posted Jack's dead brothers videos in TK Media center, suddenly you notice he doesn't post here any more.

Funny that, don't you think you

240.gif

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Gotta love it when pussy ass bitches resort to posting people's real last names on a messageboard when they get so angry.

Nope! I never posted YOUR last name, but you posted mine, twinkle toes fairy. Are you still sporting that bush around your lips? Everyone say it looked like a pussy was sitting on your face.

Where's the money you owe me, Charles J Wilson?
Click Here For Complete Story

You have a good explanation for not paying me back?

I was there when you loaned him the money, and also when he blew you off repaying it. What a loser scumbag.

Where's the money, Wilson?

Who's Felony, Kevin P's sock?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Felony is what you commit every day, oh and by the way, you did publish his last name. TWICE.

Are you REALLY that fucking stupid?

Posted by "CeeJay" (the idiot)

The surname Cumbee was first found in Devon where Richard de la Coombe held estates in that county in the year 1194. The name also found in the Feet of Fines of Somerset in 1269 where the entry Alan in la Cumbe was found. Robert atte Cumbe was listed in the Subsidy Rolls of Sussex in 1296.

Nice pic of you in front of someone else's hummer, you dumb black bastard. We all had a laugh at TK Radio about it.

jack

You sound angry, Charles.

Here's the unedited post, should you try to deny it LOLOLOLOLOLOL

jack

I heard you got kicked out of your "condo" for not paying the Association Fees :D

How's "The Bottom" treating you?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

240.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

^^That was a copy/paste insert^^
Click Here For Full Story [
I was originally searching for..How to pickle a cucumber. I must had misspelled it cucumby

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Come to think of it, when that half cupcakeer that used to jerk me off in Wilson's bathroom posted Jack's dead brothers videos in TK Media center, suddenly you notice he doesn't post here any more.

As I recalled, it was Kevin and SSJ who went into my bathroom for Kevin to piss in a cup in order for SSJ to pass a drug test. If a sexuaul favor was being served, I'd have to say Kevin was doing the services rendered. I'm pretty sure Kevin sucked you off regularly and often. Word on the job was you and Kevin engaged in BUTT sex daily.<<<eeeeeeeewwwww!

smells-like-ass-casey-frey.gif

jack

jack

Don't forget you also posted his last name in the middle of a thread with a direct reference. DM says he's already forwarded said post to the powers that be. Along with a complaint. Me? I'm just playing what you call the long game. Just gave you enough rope.

Looks like 2 down, one to go.

jack

Guess this thread isn't turning out like you expected at all, eh pussy ass bitch?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
STOP SPAMMING TK MEDIA CENTER WITH MUSIC NO ONE LISTENS TO, WILSON BITCH

WHERE'S MY MONEY DOUCHE BITCH? DON'T MAKE ME GO ALL CUMBEE ON YO ASS

^^Right there^^ DevilMan reveals his last name. Just in case you didn't click the quote button

Steve said:
WHERE'S MY MONEY DOUCHE BITCH? DON'T MAKE ME GO ALL CUMBEE ON YO ASS

jack

1st time his last name was used was here, by you

https://trollkingdom.net/threads/attention-asvs.151989/page-5#post-2277834

Post #90. see? All time stamped and everything. I'll post the quote if you ignore the link.

It's very amusing. Oh and by the way, where's the 300 you owe me, Wilson?
;)
CeeJay:
No sir! You owe me $300 Cumbee. I loaned you $300 when you you bought those Asian Anime Tentacle fuck comics throuh Venooker from Steve Bissette that you never got.

Like Reputation Quote Reply

You sound a little desperate Wilson. I know violating the TOS was what got your third account banned so I see why you'd be concerned. Especially if he complains.

I know I'd feel that way if I was you, dumbass since you said it first.

btw I hear you might be getting a visit soon from someone you haven't seen in years.

240.gif

Last edited:

jack