can't open new account at comicon

dammit I even emailed veitch to no avail. Account not approved yet. LET ME GO ON YOUR WEbSITE AND HAVE BAD FAITH ARGUMENTS WITH CHARLES REESE.

VKD

Banned
I still have an account there, but you can't have it.

:::laughing:::

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Pills?

LOL

VKD

Banned
Jack are you going to approve my account at TK Radio or not?

if he approves you, then it opens the floodgates as all the Gutters Dancers/stalkers will want to join: Hero, Hellman, Stuart, Bogner, Gauthier........

we don't want that type of trash over there

jack

I would like to direct people to the 'similar threads' below, and especially the thread titled 'An Open Letter to the Comicon Assholes'.

It makes for interesting reading, especially the post where Vap admits:

To be honest, if I hadnt been raped more than a hundred times growing up, I'd probably be able to laugh at myself a little better.

You guys are teaching me though. Which is a good thing.

I remember Vap made the Dad's boyhood abuse admissions at Comicon years ago but the threads were lost or something.

Didn't realise he had done the same over here. Danny knew what he was talking about of course. He was right all along

that thread's also funny because it shows Donovon used to have a backbone, rather than sucking a jackbone which he does now

jack

You realize your still talking about meaningless shit no one cares about at all that's about 8 years old?

I won't point out what that kind of obsession really means, besides the fact that you weren't able to make whatever point you were attempting to make then, any more than now =)

It is remarkable how deeply I've owned people I have no emotional attachment to :bigass:

I had a feeling you would turn this around in a 'you've been owned!!! ha ha ha!!!!' way

so you were raped more than a hundred times when growing up? Or you weren't?

If you weren't it's a pretty bizarre, sick thing to claim especially to a board full of strangers