can't open new account at comicon

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
lulz

jack

Nice owning you two again. See you around.

VKD

Banned

jack

No, I do not expect to, I was just having fun complaining about it.

What's funny is that mildly making fun of jack is grounds for being kept off his gay little message bort.

It is?

jack

LOL!!!

[youtube]xbK0C9AYMd8[/youtube]

Vap your still ducking the question.

you admitted years ago on at least two boards that your father abused you repeatedly when you were young. These admissions happened early on, when your guard was down and you weren't so aware of the consequences of what you write on the net.

since then you've vigorously denied it.

so either the denial is lies (almost certainly) or you made the story up. But isn't that a sick, twisted thing to make up? The kind of thing a lonely, angry person looking for sympathy from strangers would make up.

jack

wow, like I said...you're getting trolled by something very old, as though it were real and current.

It was a troll then, and it's even more meaningless now :D

jack

I mean...you're entitled to the "dog bone" idea, if you need to chew on something, but it has no relevance now.

Unless you knew Catalino and Olney, my posts about family abuse have no perspective, especially to me.

VKD

Banned
No, I do not expect to, I was just having fun complaining about it.

What's funny is that mildly making fun of jack is grounds for being kept off his gay little message bort.

No. You weren't going to get access even before you started mildly making fun of jack.

and you called us gay! BURN

jack

See, Catalino had a heart attack and died, and well...I'm pretty sure you know what happened to Olney.

jack

Don't you?

jack

Vap your still ducking the question.

you admitted years ago on at least two boards that your father abused you repeatedly when you were young. These admissions happened early on, when your guard was down and you weren't so aware of the consequences of what you write on the net.

since then you've vigorously denied it.

so either the denial is lies (almost certainly) or you made the story up. But isn't that a sick, twisted thing to make up? The kind of thing a lonely, angry person looking for sympathy from strangers would make up.

Put it in perspective 10 years ago (if you will) Catalino was being attacked on a subject he was being very forthright about. I wouldnt expect you to have a clue about how Commie worked then because it was before your time, and it was my home board, which has quite a backstory of vengeance, btw.

The post you keep grailing about is from 1990, and is a direct troll to the vultures that were picking Cat apart. Certainly shut everyone the fuck up, especially after my "superhero comics saved me while I was abused" thread.

Try to stay in the present. That was then, and you DONT know the backstory. and ftr, bringing it up a decade later revalidates the troll aspect of the post tyvm.

so thats an admission. I think we've made a great breakthrough today vap, now we just need to find you a good rape support group in stowe and ween you off the internet addiction

by the way I know exactly who Olney and Catalino are and what went down back then

and by the way comicon panels didn't exist in 1990. lying again

jack

The post was from 1999, 12 years ago (forgive my typo) You had no idea who Cat or Olney were, except in perspective. You showed up MUCH later, after Olney was finally perma'd. btw, if you know so much, why was Olney perma'd?

Ridlle me that, Dancer?

As far as "breakthroughs", I'm glad you finally relaxed your "wrong assole" enough to let me in. I still don't do reacharound, but it'll hurt a lot less. Only problem is, with all these heart meds I'm on it'll take me a long time to come. Hope you don't mind.

jack

so thats an admission. I think we've made a great breakthrough today vap, now we just need to find you a good rape support group in stowe and ween you off the internet addiction

by the way I know exactly who Olney and Catalino are and what went down back then

and by the way comicon panels didn't exist in 1990. lying again

"ween"? Is that Celtic?

I'd guess Olney was banned FOR BEING YOUR SOCK Munchkin

As far as "breakthroughs", I'm glad you finally relaxed your "wrong assole" enough to let me in. I still don't do reacharound, but it'll hurt a lot less. Only problem is, with all these heart meds I'm on it'll take me a long time to come. Hope you don't mind.

don't involve me in your homosexual fantasies vap and if you have heart problems you should really stop posting on messageboards at all, considering how wound up you get.

we wouldn't want you to go die on us or anything