FRANK MILLER OR DIE

;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Let's not forget "Herbie"

Herbie%203.jpg

jack

Jack hasn't posted two different Spidermen, same Spiderman, different artists.

Shows wat you don't know.

jack

Ditko's Spiderman was actually his, since he wrote the first 38 issues. I know Lee's name is on there, but that has little to do with who wrote that character originally.

Lee took over with Romita in 39, completely different character.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
JUST REMEMBER there's no time limit on the thread. It's not a race to get to 100. I didn't say anything about a two posts in a row limit in the opening post (that was mentioned in other list threads), but I probably should have. I wouldn't say Henoch's ruined the thread though, that's a bit MEAN, and he hasn't entered the same characters twice as far as I can see. He's made lots of good entries. But let's give everyone a chance to take part if they want to (except we're already at 71 so maybe if you're going to post you shoud do so now.) DON'T FIGHt.

I'd say both Spider-Mans are the same since they're both Earth-616, but if they're written different enough to be distinctive characters then it could count.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Batman and superman are already on the 1st page, but where added again.

CaptainWacky

The Batman added by SAUSAGEMAN is different from regular Batman (unless there's three.) Superman is only on once unless I have Superman Blindness.

CaptainWacky

Jack, Jessica Alba sucks.

CaptainWacky

Whisky, you added Swamp-Thing to the list even though Jack already added Swamp-Thing (on the same page.) You can post an alternative here and I'll edit your post or I can delete it if you like.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I think you should increase it to 500 Comic Characters.

I have only added 2, and I intend to add only British comics. It has a lot of legs left in it. There's no reason to stay at 100.

CaptainWacky

I think you should increase it to 500 Comic Characters.

I have only added 2, and I intend to add only British comics. It has a lot of legs left in it. There's no reason to stay at 100.

Well, I think 500 would be too much, since it's supposed to be good characters and if we had to think of 500 would we not just end up listing every character we know rather than just the good ones? (I probably would!) BUT I agree there's no reason to stop at 100 if people still want to contribute to the thread so I've edited the number out of the title. If we eventually all agree that we're done posting (good) characters I'll edit whatever number we end up on into the title.

IS THIS A GOOD IDEA? (I've done it anyway.)

I need to add Hob Gadling and the Corinthian.

I was thinking of posting Hob at some point. I was waiting for you to post Lucifer Morningstar becasue you usually have cool images of him (and you introduced me to that whole universe and I didn't feel right posting those characters before you...even though I already had with Death) but then I panicked that we were going to get to 100 soon so I just went and posted him. But there's NO LIMIT now so GO NUTS.

I didn't want to put on characters just because they're hot (Miss Marvel.)

she is a HOT alcoholic, an admirable quality for a superheroine

Well since Henoch is doing a bang up job of ruining the thread there is no need for anyone else to post in it.

bite me

I wouldn't say Henoch's ruined the thread though, that's a bit MEAN

i rule

In conclusion, i'll post as many times as i wanna...as many times as i wanna...cuz i rule

end

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Sequential art, like music, is an inherently misogynist medium.

I just kind of assumed that all you guys were down with that when Wacky started the thread.

CaptainWacky

I don't want to have to add Dazzler just to bring my number of female characters up.

SAUSAGEMAN

Of all the people who had all-male entries, whisky, you're actually the one who made the largest amount of entries overall! You're 7/7, Menty was 4/4, and Yub and Ilyanna are 3/3.