comic character discussion thread

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
THIS COMIC BOOK CHARACTER CYBORG/ROBOT GUESSING GAME IS TEARING US APART!!!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Of all the people who had all-male entries, whisky, you're actually the one who made the largest amount of entries overall! You're 7/7, Menty was 4/4, and Yub and Ilyanna are 3/3.

I'll have to do something about that then.

SAUSAGEMAN

1690.imgcache.jpg

Whoever this girl is.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I moved SAUSAGEMAN and FBI's last two posts here as I suspect they were joke entries! I did say in the opening post to please only post characters you genuinely believe belong in a top 100 best comic book characters thread in the top 100 comic book characters thread. If they actually were serious entries I'll move them back (I'm just saying this to cover myself against drama.)

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'd better post up a girl or two or someone might think I'm a GIANT FAG or something.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I can't really argue that those weren't joke posts, but FYI Kate Beaton is a 100% legit comics artist and "that bitch" Vanessa is a recurring character in her Mystery Solving Teens series.

CaptainWacky

I thought SAUSAGEMAN would have numbered it if it was a real entry since he's such a format fan. I'LL MOVE IT BACK IF HE WANTS.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm looking forward to seeing how this is plotted on the associated infographic.

SAUSAGEMAN

I moved SAUSAGEMAN and FBI's last two posts here as I suspect they were joke entries! I did say in the opening post to please only post characters you genuinely believe belong in a top 100 best comic book characters thread in the top 100 comic book characters thread. If they actually were serious entries I'll move them back (I'm just saying this to cover myself against drama.)

My joke post was a civic protest aimed at denouncing the illegitimacy of a so-called Top 100 Comic Book thread continuing past 100 posts. "Sticking to the format" is futile in the face of the "top 100" format having been so thoroughly and cavalierly breached.

CaptainWacky

THE FORMAT CHANGED WHEN I EDITED THE THREAD TITLE. Gagh and Menty didn't really get a chance to post much before it got to 100 and both said they still want to contribute. I'm sure they'll post eventually!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THEN WE SHOULD HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT ON CHANGING THE THREAD TITLE NAME TO "TOP 200" INSTEAD OF "TOP 100". I WILL LEAVE IT UP TO WACKY TO DECIDE WHETHER TO USE THEIS THREAD OR TO OPEN A NEW THREAD FOR THE 72 HOUR DISCUSSION, FOLLOWED BY A 48 HOUR VOTING PERIOD.

THEN WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL WE HAVE ADMINS AGAIN TO IMPLEMENT IT.

CaptainWacky

Okay Verteron.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

I need to add Hob Gadling and the Corinthian.

Can I add Hob yet.

Also how many years do we have to wait before I can redo this whole thread with a strict "NO MORE THAN TWO POSTS IN A ROW" rule in the opening post?