COMMUNITY Season 6 OKAY

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Some of the comments under the article talk about that -- apparently a lot of Community fans are gamers who only watch TV on their consoles, and it's not available on all platforms.

I don't get any commercials during an episode -- do y'all get commericals?

Good to know AdBlock still works on some sites without rendering them nonfunctional.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Sometimes I get commercials and sometimes I don't. I think Honda must have paid for this entire episode, lol.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's true, I'm probably misremembering other weeks. Honda had to have paid for the whole episode, I mean it's a 30 minute commercial.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I wonder how many people watch it on tv in the UK. I don't!

CaptainWacky

"Glip Glop's a SPY!?"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
#WHOISGLIPGLOP

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
GUTTENBERG!

"That's hot...it's like Chinatown in space!"

CaptainWacky

Guttenberg is another guest star I didn't recognise until I saw his name at the end. But then, it's not like I've seen him in anything lately.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe when they changed into the other secret society across the street, they left Steve behind to be Homer's only member.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Community 6x09: Grifting 101

This week's pop culture requirement: You have to have seen The Sting to get the style of the episode (although it's not used all that faithfully other than the title cards)...the ragtime opening theme was fun.

IT CROWD ALERT: Matt Berry plays the Grifting professor.

"Why are you cheering? He could be saying anything!" ("grift" is the new "smurf")

HEY DAN HARMON! THE STING WAS NOT TERRIBLE! You're just too cool for school.

Abed breaks the fourth wall with "Four week-isodes left in the season" -- have I not been paying attention or have they not been doing that as much this season?

For some reason my favorite image of the episode was Leonard flipping the bird in the bellhop outfit. I'm easily amused.

Poor Ryan Ridley.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I like how internet Community just goes all out with the wacky episodes and seems to be having fun.

HOTDOG HOTDOG HOTDOG

Now I'm hungry.

CaptainWacky

That was certainly a season six episode of Community.

[youtube]yfq3B9JvIcQ[/youtube]

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Does that mean it was bad? I've been looking forward to Matt Berry's episode since a couple of months ago!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's pretty good, it's just kind of lightweight.

CaptainWacky

I don't feel like they wrote to Matt Berry's strengths. Or something.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I LIKE SPACE ELDER BRITTA.

This was a weird episode, not weird good but weird wtf, I guess? I didn't hate it or anything, it just wasn't as fun as it usually is.

CaptainWacky

At first I thought it was bad but I ended up thinking it was really good. I laughed every time Abed did the flashback face. I don't know why I liked it though and not last week's (which I now feel I can say was FUCKING TERRIBLE but didn't want to say so at the time because I didn't want everyone here thinking I was BASHING Community but this thread hardly gets any replies now so I don't think anyone really cares and "fucking terrible" is an exaggeration anyway it was okay) but I did?

And Britta squeezed in the giant hand WAS hot, yes.