COMMUNITY Season 6 OKAY

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
PAINTBALL!!!

There were times when I actually lol'd during this one. It was good IMO.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ooooooo can't wait to watch this one :D

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It was unambiguously great.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Incest - there's more to it than you've been told

I thought this was a really good episode.

CaptainWacky

That was great. Again. The last two have been the best of the season by far. Everyone got good stuff. Elroy's bit about encouraging white people. Britta doing Garrett. Britta doing Aubrey Plaza. Britta talking about Hitler. Chang's speech at the end was really well delivered. And the Home Alone bit. And Jeff's speech. And fucking hell I wish Annie was my lost love so I could watch that video of her but then she'd be dead so that would be bad. I realise I'm just listing everything that happened in the episode sorry. NO I'M NOT SORRY. I wonder if Danny Pudi was even there since we just heard his voice and never saw him once (I think we saw him in previous documentary episodes?) I wonder if Garrett's voice is like that in real life.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Paget Brester has been such a great addition to the cast I LOVE HER yes.

CaptainWacky

Was it kind of hinted that she's attracted to Jeff (when her and Annie were talking about him)? Maybe they'll be a SURPRISE HOOK-UP in the last ever episode next week.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The timing of this incest episode is totally freaky now that the Duggar family revelations have just been unearthed.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I didn't think about that, but maybe she is attracted to Jeff. I KNOW I AM.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

CaptainWacky

I was actually going to ask if she was someone famous because I thought I recognised her.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh, that's nice!

CaptainWacky

Maybe they've spoiled this so that it's more of a surprise when Donald Glover, Chevy Chase, John Oliver, Brie Larson and Jonathan Banks are also in it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
...and LESLEY ANN WARREN and MARTIN MULL (Britta's parents) and John Goodman and John Michael Higgins and Betty White and LEVAR BURTON and Malcolm McDowell and Nathan Fillion and George Takei and David Cross and Chris Elliot and FAUX-BY

CaptainWacky

And Jack Black yes. He was a thing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Most of them will probably show up in the movie.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Jack Black sang at Dan Harmon's aforementioned wedding, so it's quite possible!

Also Black Hitler will be in it, but no one will believe you.