Conchaga. What you gone do wit this pimpin'?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:popcorn:

Are you willing to go all the way?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Did you knooooooow that um, Greg (Conchaga) served in the war in Afghanistan? He may have been a pencil pusher, I don't recall what he did but just going there (even though he tried to get out of it) take balls that, with all do respect, you will never have.

Don't let your fingers write checks your ass can't cash.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Did you knooooooow that um, Greg (Conchaga) served in the war in Afghanistan? He may have been a pencil pusher, I don't recall what he did but just going there (even though he tried to get out of it) take balls that, with all do respect, you will never have.

So, our little troll Greg is a toughf guy for serving in Afghanistan?

:popcorn:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And another thang, Laker Girl

Lil troll Greg has plenty of time to apolagize for his conduct.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Greg doesn't need to apologize, nor does he have anything to apologize for. You're on a trolling site, I believe you're what the kiddies call PWNED.

Your tone with me would not be so civil if you'd ever researched how many times I gone all crazy with the "N" word. It's just funny getting the uber-sensitive all riled up.Using the word cupcakeer on a troll site does not necessarily mean Greg or I are racist, we're just fucking with a super taboo, it's excitin'!

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Ah, Charles, Charles, Charles. Again, you take to the dance floor. Do try to look like you're enjoying yourself, because then the puppet strings aren't as apparent. But then again, it's a well known fact that cupcakeers do make the best marionettes.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Seriously, I don't have to say a word. These idiots pwn themselves all day long. It's really great fun to watch.

cupcakeer.

Oh, I was a driver in Kuwait. I drove REAL Hummers. Not that cupcakeered-out H2 bullshit BLACKFOOT drives to make up for his lack of penis size.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Still haven't named a place to meet, Charlie.

Who's the coward?

I think I'll start calling you YELLOWFOOT.

steve samurai jack

Oh, I was a driver in Kuwait. I drove REAL Hummers. Not that cupcakeered-out H2 bullshit BLACKFOOT drives to make up for his lack of penis size.

*laughing*

Koonchaga-coonchaga is gettin' all sexual on blackie. what a complete waste of space.

Homo Erectus

Service in a combat zone doesn't make you a bad boy. It's the trigger pulling and stomping on sand cupcakeers faces makes you a bad boy. If that cunt tried to get out of it he isn't a bad boy, he's a little cunt who needs his head stepped on.

Homo Erectus

Seriously, I don't have to say a word. These idiots pwn themselves all day long. It's really great fun to watch.

cupcakeer.

Ooooh. Now you should all be really scared. He drove Hummers and couldn't even call em by their real name. Cunt. That or a marine, which is basically the same thing, except marines are stupid cunts.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
hmmwv's?

high mobility multi-wheeled vehicle?

Though, in my defense, what civilian is going to know what a hmmwv is? Unless they're a wanabe civilian who just has a lot of military knowledge. I've met a lot of those since coming home. You're beginning to smell like one.

Do you know what the pot called the kettle, mr. internet toughguy?

Homo Erectus

Sweety, I served with the Fifth Inf's Tiger Force in Panama (look it up). I was with 2AD's 1st Bde in Desert Storm, running up the right with the marines. That was a joy ride, but I was tehre, throwing away a perfectly good chance to whack saddam the first g, like all the rest of the desert storm "hero's"

I served with the 2nd ID at Sears until I got snatched to serve with the 10th in Somolia and then went back to korea for my first garrison duty since I joined in '88-I was a Blackhat at Humphries... I finally got done in Korea and served with Clintons second AFIC in DC, until I got in trouble and got put in the Old Guard to get me out of the way. Most of that time I spent in Yugoslavia, because I was...a very bad boy.

I never once called a Kevlar a Kpot, nor did I call a fucking HUMVEE A fucking blowjob. And not once did I ever call a Humvee or a CUCVEE anything but what they were. I have, however, done the deal. If you have as well, good on you. But don't go acting like you were an 11 series if you were an 88 Mike, or a Lima Bean, right? Oh wait. You're on the internet and can pump your muscles up and make the twats think you're a bad ass ;)

Have a nice night, internet tough guy.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I didn't read that whole thing.

Seriously.

You lost my interest somewhere in the middle of the second paragraph.

You really are very boring.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Sweety, I served with the Fifth Inf's Tiger Force in Panama (look it up). I was with 2AD's 1st Bde in Desert Storm, running up the right with the marines. That was a joy ride, but I was tehre, throwing away a perfectly good chance to whack saddam the first g, like all the rest of the desert storm "hero's"

I served with the 2nd ID at Sears until I got snatched to serve with the 10th in Somolia and then went back to korea for my first garrison duty since I joined in '88-I was a Blackhat at Humphries... I finally got done in Korea and served with Clintons second AFIC in DC, until I got in trouble and got put in the Old Guard to get me out of the way. Most of that time I spent in Yugoslavia, because I was...a very bad boy.

I never once called a Kevlar a Kpot, nor did I call a fucking HUMVEE A fucking blowjob. And not once did I ever call a Humvee or a CUCVEE anything but what they were. I have, however, done the deal. If you have as well, good on you. But don't go acting like you were an 11 series if you were an 88 Mike, or a Lima Bean, right? Oh wait. You're on the internet and can pump your muscles up and make the twats think you're a bad ass ;)

Have a nice night, internet tough guy.
Post-Twat Stress Disorder.

OS@M@

I will fight Archibald Nixon!

Homo Erectus

12b before they changed it to a 21b

It wasn't boring at the time. :p

12B: target with a shovel. I guess I have to retract SOME of my sneering, although anybody that joins and then tries to get out of his commitment is still weaseling out, imo. Of course, I was RA and stupid enough to keep asking to deploy whenever there was a new kerfluffle. At least you didn't go AWOL. If you're stupid enough to join the army, you're too stupid to become a Con Obj, you know?

I'd ask why you didn't want to go but I doubt you'd give a true response.