Conchaga. What you gone do wit this pimpin'?

geedis

Seriously, I don't have to say a word. These idiots pwn themselves all day long. It's really great fun to watch.

cupcakeer.

Oh, I was a driver in Kuwait. I drove REAL Hummers. Not that cupcakeered-out H2 bullshit BLACKFOOT drives to make up for his lack of penis size.

New Age Posting doesn't reconize pwning. Grow up Conchaga. N.A.P is going to cower you into submission. How funny is that dickless?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
New Age Posting doesn't reconize pwning. Grow up Conchaga. N.A.P is going to cower you into submission. How funny is that dickless?

There have been many who tried. Research RWC and my involvement with him. He's the closest anyone's ever come to a threat to me.

Better start deleting fucking everything now.

Homo Erectus

I am? Define religious belief.

Religious belief: something toads hide behind when they're too cowardly to man up. See also: totally fucking moronic and irrational belief in an imaginary power/being/spirit which helps to justify cowardly, moronic, and cruel acts which are known as "acts of faith."

how's that?

geedis

Are you trying to feel me up Archi? You're boring wannabe.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
^
Add a please. It might create better results.

Homo Erectus

Not a firm believer in the phrase "no atheists in foxholes"?
I have been shot twice and stabbed once. I don't remember ever doing anything but shooting back and cussing. I also don't remember being scared in a firefight, so maybe I am just weird. For me it was always after, and I still never felt the need to find a hallucination to babble to.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Sweety, I served with the Fifth Inf's Tiger Force in Panama (look it up). I was with 2AD's 1st Bde in Desert Storm, running up the right with the marines. That was a joy ride, but I was tehre, throwing away a perfectly good chance to whack saddam the first g, like all the rest of the desert storm "hero's"

I served with the 2nd ID at Sears until I got snatched to serve with the 10th in Somolia and then went back to korea for my first garrison duty since I joined in '88-I was a Blackhat at Humphries... I finally got done in Korea and served with Clintons second AFIC in DC, until I got in trouble and got put in the Old Guard to get me out of the way. Most of that time I spent in Yugoslavia, because I was...a very bad boy.

I never once called a Kevlar a Kpot, nor did I call a fucking HUMVEE A fucking blowjob. And not once did I ever call a Humvee or a CUCVEE anything but what they were. I have, however, done the deal. If you have as well, good on you. But don't go acting like you were an 11 series if you were an 88 Mike, or a Lima Bean, right? Oh wait. You're on the internet and can pump your muscles up and make the twats think you're a bad ass ;)

Have a nice night, internet tough guy.

Oh yeah? Well I once stood between 3 fat ladies and the buffet at a KFC.

;)
mm

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Nobody stands a chance against HeroicFool. That dude benches Volkswagons and eats raw chickens for breakfast.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^What you gone do with this pimpin' coward?^

:popcorn:

geedis

Did you knooooooow that um, Greg (Conchaga) served in the war in Afghanistan? He may have been a pencil pusher, I don't recall what he did but just going there (even though he tried to get out of it) take balls that, with all do respect, you will never have.

Don't let your fingers write checks your ass can't cash.

New Age Posting.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
KOTG

:apopcorn: