Congratulations to 'The Agony Of Defeat'
800 Threads | 31.K Messages

Well Done GIF - Well Done GIFs

Related Links

Congratulations to 'The Agony of Defeat' [2]
By: blackfoot NAP - January 5, 2023

Congratulations to the Agony Of Defeat
By: blackfoot NAP - March 1, 2022

Blackfoot Sports Forum (ASVS) vs. The Agony Of Defeat vs. Blackfoots Sports Forum (Spin-Flippery)
By: CeeJay - March 3, 2022

***THE AGONY OF DEFEAT***
By: blackfoot NAP - August 21, 2021

THE AGONY OF DEFEAT: blackfoot NAP
By: blackfoot NAP - December 22, 2019

**Congratulations to the Agony of Defeat**
By: blackfoot NAP - May 5, 2019

Congrats: The Agony of Defeat has 100.
By: blackfoot NAP - March 1, 2018

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

MODMAN

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

THE AGONY OF DEFEAT
blackfoot NAP's Sports Information Center
All Things Sporty
...The Thrill OF VICTORY

MODMAN

THE AGONY OF DEFEAT
All Things Sporty
...The Thrill OF VICTORY

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Welcome, MODMAN to our..............[/size]

THE AGONY OF DEFEAT
All Things Sporty
...The Thrill OF VICTORY

MODMAN

@blackfoot NAP

I have reviewed this thread and question how it relates to the mandate of this forum. This is to do with the number of posts relative to other forums, I take it?

Engagement would be the most important metric to track, blackfoot - something I am trying to build at the moment. As you are aware, we are building new systems to drive additional engagement from TK members.

It is critical to note that presently, the majority of engagement / participation within TAoD comes from your and my content updates - this is far from ideal and certainly not a cause for celebration. Your preferred metric is only as high as it is because of the frequency of content updates we have posted.

Going forward, I believe it is in the best interests of the continued growth of this forum - as well as its reputation - that this thread and similar self-congratulatory content are retired.

Additionally, if you haven't had the chance, please review the update to Content Management.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Since I have taken over THE AGONY OF DEFEAT...We are tied with the Media Center at 35K Views...Nice job for a forum with only 956 threads...TK's Media Center has 3.4K threads.

THE AGONY OF DEFEAT
blackfoot NAP's -CeeJay's Sports Information Center??

The Bizarre Bazaar
Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I see Venooker and his crew, ^^That means YOU^^ bumped up TK's Media Center views<<Yo Venooker, did you stay up all and today using multiple accounts to push The Media Center pass THE AGONY OF DEFEAT?<<HUH? :D

Sechi Youtube GIF - Sechi Youtube Cat GIFs

StarMan™

I see Venooker and his crew, ^^That means YOU^^ bumped up TK's Media Center views<<Yo Venooker, did you stay up all and today using multiple accounts to push The Media Center pass THE AGONY OF DEFEAT?<<HUH? :D

Sechi Youtube GIF - Sechi Youtube Cat GIFs

You must know by now I don't care about any of that.

You must know by now ... lol. Look who I'm talking to. Helen Keller was more observant than Shrimpy.