controversial Christmas opinions

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Controversial opinion: it was Abel and CAIN, not Abel and JANE.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Eggs what you call pigs in blankets seem more like sausage rolls.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You are right to hate pigs in blankets, they use the wrist bits of bacon just all the fat, and wrap it around the cheapest sausage meat then charge you more than you would pay for a good pack of sausages and a good pack of bacon.
I love pigs in a blanket but not as much as I like head cheese. (And yes I know what it is, and still love it. Sadly, I haven't had head cheese in years.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Eggs what you call pigs in blankets seem more like sausage rolls.
Just another one of those "Brits say biscuit, Yanks say cookie" situations.

Since both our countries are on a rapid collision course to oblivion, it will be fun to see which one survives to claim victory in the Noun Naming Wars.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Some things are so local they dont even make sense outside of my town, like bread cakes, ten foots, and crogies.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
the 8th day of Christmas is really the day Jesus was born, and they gave him Doritos, sausage biscuits, and beer

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The three wise men were paedos.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love pigs in a blanket but not as much as I like head cheese. (And yes I know what it is, and still love it. Sadly, I haven't had head cheese in years.)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So when Hebrews celebrate Christmas, they should eat swiss, cheddar and muenster for dinner and call the holiday 'jews for cheeses"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If Dickens had written a sequel to A Christmas Carol, Scrooge would probably have turned back into a selfish prick again, because really, who can keep up that optimistic, generous pose day after day? Fuck it lol.

Mirah

I love you
I mean that is not controversial at all.

In 2040 kids will be opening thier coronavirus presents underneath the coronavirus tree singing "Oh coronavirus tree O Coronavirus tree, How deadly are your branches" And there will be a coronavirus wreath hung on their door and coronavirus breads and cookies.