Coolio

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Voiced Kwanza Bot in Futurama, so he's okay by me!

CaptainWacky

He should do well in the house since he's spent most of his life living in a gangsta's paradise.

CaptainWacky

You can't keep a gangsta confined in a square!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He lives near London now, or so I'm told. He should be familiar with some of the Brits, but he hasn't seemed to be so far.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I hope he scares the hell out of most of them. I figured he and Verne were already friends.

CaptainWacky

Does he live near London? I thought Davina was saying he was going to be living there since that's where the BB house is.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I dunno, my friend told me. Maybe he got the wrong end of the stick.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I got the impression he had moved to england some time ago, at times he did seem to be speaking in an english accent, until he started talking like SLJ.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I thought Davina had even said the area he moved to, and then laughed about it. Was that a joke?

CaptainWacky

I thought the area she said was the address of the BB house (Fuddlemiff would know, he's been!)

Anyway, Coolio came across the best on tonight's highlights, I thought. An early contender to win.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"If you're Big Brother. why y'all have a woman's voice?"

YES.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Big Brother side stepped that question and asked him how he felt. :)

And yeah, Davina said Coolio had moved to Hertfordshire, which was referring to the BB house. Looks like my friend was wrong.

Wikipedia says his real name is Artis Leon Ivey, Jr., he has six children and lives in LA. He's hosted his own online show, Cookin' with Coolio.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
He also has a show on Oxygen, as he's a single father, and trying to raise the kids and date.

CaptainWacky

The fat scouser's doing the cooking instead of him.

Tisiphone

Has Verne Troyer gotten nekkid yet and rode around on his scooter and pissed in a corner yet like he did on "The Surreal LIfe"?

CaptainWacky

No, but it's only been two days.

Tisiphone

He's getting slow in his old age, then. He did that the first night on the other show, and Peter Brady (Chris McKnight) had to put him to bed like a baby.