Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
They probably won't have to.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Coolio had the best line again tonight. "I'll wash my nuts in the sink!"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YES...EXCELLENT...I CAN FEEL THEIR FEAR SURGING THROUGH ME...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Tonight's show was actually really good. We got an insight into Latoya's past and that funny line from Coolio, among other things.

CaptainWacky

Tina was bitching about him on the live feed, for glorifying violence or something. Of course the feed is only so sporadically that it's impossible to know what happened and it might be missed out on the highlights.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Terry and Coolio were getting on very well indeed on the LF last night. I don't think I've heard of a single band they mentioned though.

Also, Coolio's cooking looks amazing. *drool* Makes me feel like getting up and making something myself at 3 in the morning.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, I'm glad someone's actually staying up for the short time live feed is actually on!

CaptainWacky

Came third. :sarek:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
More evidence that the British public shouldn't have access to phones.

CaptainWacky

Terry and Coolio were far and away the best housemates this series. They should have been the final two.

AT LEAST Coolio get on my Big Brother Legends list. He must be happy about that!

CaptainWacky

Even OfCom love Coolio!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a157117/ofcom-rejects-bullying-coolio-complaints.html

"Coolio was a 'larger than life' character in the House, playing the role for many viewers of the 'villain of the piece' where such a role, after 10 years of Big Brother, is generally expected by the audience. He exhibited an acerbic wit; was clearly at times quite bored; baited female Housemates; and, was at times, generally unpleasant, making statements and references that appeared calculated to be potentially offensive and provoke a reaction."

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Ofcom should take over your traditional summing up of each contestant at the end of the series.

CaptainWacky

Terry Christian and Tommy Sheridan will be sad today. :(

CaptainWacky