Coronavirus and Sports,..The Effects.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck you Wilson, You're a selfish cunt and only think of your tiny penis ego.

jack

Wilson in self isolation

The Question

Eternal
*helicopter noises*

STFU, hippie.

bmanickceaaaypi.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Inside stories from the Chinese Basketball Association's coronavirus-induced hiatus
It was late January, and Adam Tatalovich was in Istanbul. The Chinese Basketball Association was midway through its season, and the Lunar New Year celebration had given the assistant coach of the Guangzhou Loong Lions the time to take a long weekend trip. The CBA traditionally takes a few days off for the holiday. So, off to Turkey he went, and while he was a guest at Fenerbahce's practice, his phone buzzed."Don't come home," his CBA team's group chat said.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Japanese basketball league delayed again after 'chaotic' attempt to restart
The decision to continue or resume playing basketball internationally -- even without fans -- is causing concern and second-guessing in some places. In China, the CBA remains on track for an April 15 return, with approximately half of the Americans under contract already back in the country and under strict quarantine, including former NBA players Jeremy Lin, Ty Lawson, Donatas Motiejunas, Sonny Weems, Ekpe Udoh, Marshon Brooks, Jared Cunningham, Pooh Jeter, Kyle Fogg, Ray McCallum, Antonio Blakeney and Joe Young.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
How the coronavirus pandemic is affecting boxing
With no fights, nobody is making any money -- not the boxers, promoters or managers. Not the sparring partners, gyms or trainers. It means venues have open dates beyond just those of their main tenants that have also been called off, broadcasters have holes in their schedules and fans have no live action to watch for the foreseeable future.

i

David Benavidez, left, is still training with his father
Jose Benavidez, right, to stay ready for when his next
fight is rescheduled.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

Wilson in self isolation

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Panthers owner David Tepper through the David A. Tepper Charitable Foundation and Bank of America each announced Thursday that they are donating $1 million apiece to the COVID-19 Response Fund, a community-wide effort to assist those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. The fund has collected more than $7.8 million in donations in just four days.

jack

Wilson in self isolation

The Question

Eternal
If only the fucking thing came with a prohibition against internet service in insane asylums.

jack

Well, fuckley would be out of luck then. He likes to stick his dick in crazy from what I heard

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Charles Barkley negative for coronavirus after feeling ill
"I've received my COVID-19 test results this morning and they are negative," he said in a statement released by Turner Sports. "I'd like to thank everyone for reaching out and expressing your concern and support. You all be safe and please take the necessary actions to help ensure your well-being."

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Coronavirus cancellations and reactions in sports

i

Basketballs are removed after the Big Ten
announced that the remainder of its men's
basketball tournament was canceled.

i

Seats are sanitized prior to a game between
the Chicago Blackhawks and the San Jose
Sharks on March 11.

Last edited: