Coronavirus and Sports,..The Effects.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Coronavirus outbreak: New York City to close streets, ban contact sports in parks

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
udK3udt.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Transfer window must change as coronavirus crisis engulfs football
Football's transfer market faces an uncertain future as the coronavirus crisis continues. Clubs' plans are in limbo, while the future of players possibly on the move, like Paul Pogba, Jadon Sancho and Neymar, is uncertain.

Swiss club sacks players who refused coronavirus pay cut
Like football around the world, the Swiss league has been brought to a standstill, depriving clubs of much of their income for possibly several months.

jack

udK3udt.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Coronavirus hits RFU hard, set to lose £50m
"The RFU had budgeted for a loss making year within a four year cycle due to the costs of the 2019 Rugby World Cup campaign and hosting only two home Six Nations games," chief executive Bill Sweeney said in a statement.

Coronavirus cancellations and reactions in sports
As COVID-19, a strain of the coronavirus, has spread around the globe in recent months, tournaments, games and other sporting events have been canceled, while others have been modified.

jack

hahahahahahahahahahaha look who likes trannies!!! LOL

:bigass:

jack

I also find it amusing that NO ONE responds to your stupid posts in the Mine Field.

Makes sense though, everyone has you on ignore so they dont even see your stupid shit.

jack

jack

I also find it amusing that NO ONE responds to your stupid posts in the Mine Field.

Makes sense though, everyone has you on ignore so they dont even see your stupid shit.

jack

jack