Coronavirus and Sports,..The Effects.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Coronavirus outbreak: New York City to close streets, ban contact sports in parks

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
hahahahahahahahahahaha look who likes trannies!!! LOL

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Tokyo 2020 Olympics officially postponed until 2021
The opening ceremony had been planned for July 24. According to the statement, the World Health Organization had consulted with both parties on Tuesday about what it called the "accelerating" pandemic. There are now more than 390,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19 worldwide, with more than 17,000 deaths. Nearly every country has been impacted.

jack

jack

I also find it amusing that NO ONE responds to your stupid posts in the Mine Field.

Makes sense though, everyone has you on ignore so they dont even see your stupid shit.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
images

COVID-19 check in thread

jack

jack

I also find it amusing that NO ONE responds to your stupid posts in the Mine Field.

Makes sense though, everyone has you on ignore so they dont even see your stupid shit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder III being pushed back to fall due to coronavirus pandemic

The third fight between heavyweight world champion Tyson Fury and former titlist Deontay Wilder is still on track to be their next bout, but it will not take place on July 18 as originally planned due to the coronavirus pandemic, Top Rank chairman Bob Arum told ESPN on Tuesday. After Fury knocked out Wilder in the seventh round of their rematch on Feb. 22 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Wilder exercised his contractual right to an immediate third fight. Arum, Fury's co-promoter with Frank Warren, said the bout would be July 18, also at the MGM Grand, and that it would headline another joint pay-per-view between ESPN, Fury's broadcaster, and Fox, a broadcast outlet for Premier Boxing Champions, which represents Wilder.

Click Here For Full Story

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Manny Pacquiao tests negative for coronavirus

One day after he and his family were asked to stay home, eight-division boxing champion Manny Pacquiao says he has tested negative for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). In a statement, the Philippines senator clarified that he had been in self-isolation after a special Senate session last Monday, and had used rapid testing kits from South Korea to determine his status."My countrymen, I would like to make it clear that even before I received the letter from [Dasmariñas Village, Makati] Barangay Captain Rossana Hwang, I already started home quarantine," Pacquiao said in Filipino in a statement.

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Bobby Hebert Sr., father of former Saint and Falcon Bobby Hebert Jr., dies from COVID-19

Bobby Hebert Sr. -- the father of former New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Faicons quarterback Bobby Hebert -- died Saturday at the age of 81 after testing positive for the coronavirus. Hebert Jr., a Southern Louisiana native, works as an analyst for WWL Radio in New Orleans. He and his wife, Jojo, said in a statement that "our hearts are broken" and that Hebert Sr. was "the reason I made it" to the NFL. Hebert Jr.'s son T-Bob, who played center at LSU, described his grandfather on Twitter as "the wisest, kindest, and most tactful person I have ever known."

Click Here For Full Story

jack

jack

44598a4b-8ff8-45be-b37c-6927607ea080-large16x9_Counterfeitmoney1.png

DUBLIN, Ga. -- The Dublin Police Department is searching for Nick Collins who fatally shot Larvondrick Wright on March 27.

Chief of Police Tim Chatman says Collins was visiting Wright's daughter at 810 North Franklin street when an argument broke out between the two.

Wright came to check on his daughter when shortly after Collins fatally shot him.

Dublin officers are currently searching for Collins who is now wanted for murder.

He is considered armed and dangerous.

If you have any information to his whereabouts you can call Dublin Police at : (478) 277-5023

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

44598a4b-8ff8-45be-b37c-6927607ea080-large16x9_Counterfeitmoney1.png

DUBLIN, Ga. -- The Dublin Police Department is searching for Nick Collins who fatally shot Larvondrick Wright on March 27.

Chief of Police Tim Chatman says Collins was visiting Wright's daughter at 810 North Franklin street when an argument broke out between the two.

Wright came to check on his daughter when shortly after Collins fatally shot him.

Dublin officers are currently searching for Collins who is now wanted for murder.

He is considered armed and dangerous.

If you have any information to his whereabouts you can call Dublin Police at : (478) 277-5023