Contemplating DEath
and HEaven and HEll.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IT'S ALL VERY EXCITING.

Mirah

I love you
I think it is going to be the end of the world, and then I am going to be sad that I didn't kill more people, have more fun and sex up the world just before it ended.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I thought this was about that romcom with Steve "Steve Carrell" Carrell.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's the 21st of December that the world ends.

CaptainWacky

Maybe it will be. To surprise us.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Along with a few pissed-off orthodox Mayans.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The real end of the world was 7 months ago, we're ghosts.

CaptainWacky

We could all die of natural causes.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
How about we all meet back here the day before the end of the world - close to midnight in each of our locations - and we hold hands and wait to see if the end is nigh. We could make placards. Could be fun. I'll make a pie.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Lemme put it this way. People who believe the world will end on 21/12/12 also probably believe that 3.14 is the entirety of Pi.

Basically, I think the Mayan chronologers got tired of writing out a really long number and figured someone would keep it going for them. However, the Spanish said "LOLNOPE!" before they could hire a new intern to keep writing out the infinite number that is time.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I believe Loktar had an article he referenced indicating that more Mayan calendars were located recently that carried on the long count calendars beyond the one that has everyone in an uproar over.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I have last year's calendar in a drawer somewhere. It ends on Dec, 31st of last year. I'm glad we survived the end of the kitty calendar apocalypse. That would've been embarrassing.

Mirah

I love you
DAy 11 DAy 20
11 Days until the End of The World
(Found out end of the world is actually 9 days later than originally thought)
Fuck, now I must gain extra supplies to keep me sustained until THE END OF THE WORLD.

Stories of Children and Animals Being sacrificed came up on the radio today.

Mirah

I love you
Lemme put it this way. People who believe the world will end on 21/12/12 also probably believe that 3.14 is the entirety of Pi.

Basically, I think the Mayan chronologers got tired of writing out a really long number and figured someone would keep it going for them. However, the Spanish said "LOLNOPE!" before they could hire a new intern to keep writing out the infinite number that is time.

Disclaimer:
I do not really think the world is ending this month and already previously posted articles referencing as such. This is only a parody thread, I cannot believe I have to post this in case anyone thinks I am crazy. Thank you.

*puts on tin foil hat*

Mirah

I love you
I have last year's calendar in a drawer somewhere. It ends on Dec, 31st of last year. I'm glad we survived the end of the kitty calendar apocalypse. That would've been embarrassing.

P.S. I remember when everyone thought all of the computers were going to die in the year 2000.

I was at a Cost Co and a couple of people with cameras and a fancy looking microphone interviewed me and others asking if we were preparing for the Y2K Bug. I said yes, and looked at the items in my cart-I was picking up fucking printer and fax supplies for work.
Good job guys!