Countdown to the End of The World

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not that I don't believe the theories, but weak girders will give without much help when they're holding up a billion tons of weight in the midst of a fiery inferno.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
There's a whole ton of "Loose Change" counter argument videos on youtube, that use lines and graphs and long equations as to why each of the things in that exposé is scientifically incorrect or highly improbable.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
P.S. I remember when everyone thought all of the computers were going to die in the year 2000.

I was at a Cost Co and a couple of people with cameras and a fancy looking microphone interviewed me and others asking if we were preparing for the Y2K Bug. I said yes, and looked at the items in my cart-I was picking up fucking printer and fax supplies for work.
Good job guys!

You don't know what all went on to make sure it passed uneventfully. I was working on stuff a couple of years in advance in preparation. I was also on call that New Year's Eve in case bad things happened and I needed to prepare emergency resolutions and help man the emergency center. I was thinking then if it came down to me to save the town, we were doomed.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
The world is always doomed - by someone (or a group of someones), somewhere, with a conspiracy theory and a paranoid personality.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The world isn't doomed. Humankind is though. The planet doesn't need us and can shake us off with a tornado, a tsunami, a hurricane, an earthquake, a volcanic eruption. Humans can't do much about it except try and predict and run and hide.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Humans will either survive or go the way of countless other species that are long extinct. However, I do think we have over populated this planet and we need to make serious inroads in our ongoing polution. And stop building everywhere - especially golf courses. Where I live there are hundreds of them with lakes and grass and trees. Water waster ghettos for the wealthy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I spent Y2K getting shitfaced in the only 3 pubs in Doolin, a small village near the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland.

All the locals kept buying me drinks. I don't remember midnight. Or much of January 1st 2000.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I spent that night worrying about turning my computer off or leaving it on. And then finding out the next day -- SURPRISE! It was all for naught.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If only we could all be moe like Professor Robert Langdon.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dan Brown is keeping the end of the world a secret.

Mirah

I love you
DAy 11 DAy 20
11 Days until the End of The World
(Found out end of the world is actually 9 days later than originally thought)
Fuck, now I must gain extra supplies to keep me sustained until THE END OF THE WORLD.

Stories of Children and Animals Being sacrificed came up on the radio today.

Day 10 or 19
19 days until the end of the world.
I just wish it would go ahead and end now. Fuck this waiting crap.
People on the radio keep talking about how it is a hoax, an urban legend, its not true.
But then some guy was talking about how the next pope will be a sign that the end is near or something-he is the anti Christ.

Fuck I have to stop listening to Coast To Coast on my drive home.

Don't forget about the prophecies in the bible!

And then there is this Asshole.

http://seattletimes.com/avantgo/2019800884.html

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
7844.imgcache.jpg

Mirah

I love you
Day 19
End of the End of the World Thread.
Original Poster reads Above Post made by Curiousa2z and decides the world is not going to end.
*Pays bills and renews contracts with businesses and clients.
*Writes a shit list anyway
*Writes 2 lists actually, a to kill list and a to fuck list.