Day Care

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What's the deal with Day Care?

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Since TK doesn’t ban any of its members we chuck those who disrupt the board through spam or break the other one or two rules we have here into Daycare where they can do whatever without bothering the rest of the board.

Of course the offending member can just register a dual and do it all over again but its not really that big of a deal to us.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Thanks GTC

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, I'm home sick today. Maybe I can make that happen.

EnglishRose

addle barn
I'm sure all these good people here will help you out :)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yeah. Have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised. Quite a few of the posters here are pretty decent.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
No they're not.

Goat

wolverines ate my mother
damn...i just can't fake nasty

EnglishRose

addle barn
Some are, some aren't - same as any mb really :D

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
eloisel said:
Yeah. Have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised. Quite a few of the posters here are pretty decent.

Don’t think you’re special or anything if a new member has a question about the board I’ll normally try to give a decent answer.

If you want to try your hand at spam then go to the Minefield and try whatever nonsense you want.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Goateater said:
damn...i just can't fake nasty
It is because you are the Backbone of England.

EnglishRose

addle barn
the backbone of england comes from Essex??????? that's not possible, not possible at all. I was born there and I never met anyone there with any backbone at all :D

Virginia

I'd agree with that. Essex as a whole is spineless. Anyone with a spine, got out or is braindead.

Goat

wolverines ate my mother
Two points.

I did get out.

without the people who stay in Essex we wouldn't have a british army. Nobody else is stupid enough to charge an enemy machine gun nest and not at least want to discuss whether it's a good idea or not.

C

Cloudy

Essex is the asshole of the UK

don't go into daycare - it's given me nightmares. literally

Random

Good sunsets in parts of Essex though.

But I wouldn't want to live there by choice.

Virginia

I dont think sunsets redeem essex. Nuke the place, get rid of the UK military too. Start from scratch.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
eloisel said:

Dont you DARE let that nasty tale get around. *shudder* decent? (welcome, by the way, if I wasn't working so many hours, I'd make more cookies ...as it is we have to make do with stale oreos!)

;)
mm