Day Care

eloisel

Forever Empress E
missmanners said:
Dont you DARE let that nasty tale get around. *shudder* decent? (welcome, by the way, if I wasn't working so many hours, I'd make more cookies ...as it is we have to make do with stale oreos!)
;)
mm

Hah! Nice to meet you and the secret is safe. Nothing wrong with stale oreos a glass of milk won't fix. Wonder where GTC is.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
EnglishRose said:
the backbone of england comes from Essex??????? that's not possible, not possible at all. I was born there and I never met anyone there with any backbone at all :D
You do know what kind of mental image you've implanted, don't you?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Goateater said:
Two points.

I did get out.

without the people who stay in Essex we wouldn't have a british army. Nobody else is stupid enough to charge an enemy machine gun nest and not at least want to discuss whether it's a good idea or not.
So, now I have to tell you a story.

When God created man, all the parts of the body argued over who would be boss.

The brain argued it should be boss because it gave man brilliant ideas and helped him make right decisions.

The eyes argued they should be boss because without them man would not know where he was going.

The stomach argued it should be boss because without it man could not process his food and would starve to death.

The legs argued that they should be boss because they took man wherever he needed to go.

In fact, all of the body parts had a good reason as to why they should be boss. Including the asshole.

The other parts laughed so hard and ridiculed the asshole for thinking it should be boss until the asshole got mad and closed up.

Before long, the stomach got ill, the legs got wobbly, the brain fogged up and the eyes crossed and couldn't see. One by one, the body parts conceded that the asshole should be boss.

And the moral of the story is:
You don't have to be a brain to be boss, just an asshole.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
eloisel said:
Hah! Nice to meet you and the secret is safe. Nothing wrong with stale oreos a glass of milk won't fix. Wonder where GTC is.

You could try milking me but I won’t guarantee you’d get your required daily calcium amount.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Grandtheftcow said:
You could try milking me but I won’t guarantee you’d get your required daily calcium amount.
Think of it as Udder Relief.

Captain Jack

EnglishRose said:
Some are, some aren't - same as any mb really :D

I agree :)

Captain Jack

eloisel said:
Think of it as Udder Relief.

Not to millk the joke, but that was udderly hilarious :D

Captain Jack

Grandtheftcow said:

Ewwww...

What if I had it with Total Raisin Bran Cereal? :D

Captain Jack

missmanners said:
Dont you DARE let that nasty tale get around. *shudder* decent? (welcome, by the way, if I wasn't working so many hours, I'd make more cookies ...as it is we have to make do with stale oreos!)

;)
mm

Hi mm. :)I promise to never tell a soul. :)

Captain Jack

eloisel said:
Yeah. Have to admit I'm pleasantly surprised. Quite a few of the posters here are pretty decent.

Hi eloisel. You really must not be feeling well. Just kidding :D

Captain Jack

Grandtheftcow said:
No problem.

BTW you need 50 posts before your karma hits count for anything.

Thanks for the advice. I think I like GTC...

Captain Jack

eloisel said:
What's the deal with Day Care?

Yeah, and how long has that crazy woman really been down there?

Captain Jack

She's freaking off her rocker :D

Captain Jack

I mean DAMN! She's freakin off her rocker!!! :D

Captain Jack

Kind of makes TK all that more unique. The token fruitcake in the basement.

EnglishRose

addle barn
A Karas go and spam the Mine Field ;) you'll meet some of the fruit cakes in there ;)

Captain Jack

I only spammed to get up to 50 posts. I would like a cookie please :) I'll be good :)

Captain Jack

I need lots of cookies. I'm a cookie whore :D

Captain Jack

Thank you. I do promise. And thanks for the advice. :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
missmanners said:

Yes, but they're cream filled stale oreos.