The Legendary Troll Kingdom
images

jack

hahahaha

OWNED

The Question

Eternal
As usual, Gnome, you mistake the real world for the land of make believe. Saying it doesn't make it so.

jack

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what a fucking maroon

jack

You can't fuck me, and you aren't Billy Mumy either. So shut up. I'm not here to entertain you or do anything for you. Kindly suck it and fuck off.

jack

jack

You pipe down, beggar. Spouting the same lame bullshit day after day.

Do us all a favor and fall on something sharp.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Jack's problem is that he's not nearly as annoying as he thinks he is.

That's why he always pesters whoever is willing to respond to him with the same old crap.

So they'll respond to him.

Everyone who didn't just fall of the turnip truck knows the one and only thing ol' jackie boy can't stand is silence.

The Question

Eternal
I keep holding out hope that he'll do something new and amusing; frankly, though, the novelty wore off back in '06, and novelty's all he ever brought to the game. That's what I get for being an optimist.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
If it's any consolation, the real Jack is either dead and gone or has no idea that his son, grandson or whoever pretends to be him on the internet for jollies.

But new and amusing? You and I both know that's never going to happen.

You, me, and everyone we know in common or by proxy has given him every opportunity to be a real boy...

Did you see that pick of Jack and whats-her-name cycling along the waterfront back in '12/'13 he tried to pass off as modern day?

Durp.

Betcha five bucks he can't guess how I know. I mean, he won't try out loud, sure. He doesn't have the stones. He'll just pull some other worn out old shit. But I'm telling you he won't be able to guess.

And that,

Makes me smile.

The Question

Eternal
I haven't seen that one, but I've seen others. Man looks like an unfortunate cross between Beldar Conehead and the Swedish Chef, and he's got the cheek to talk shit about the way I look.

jack

Jack's Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack.

Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack.

Jack Jack Jack Jack Jack

:bigass: I rest my case.

jack

If it's any consolation, the real Jack is either dead and gone or has no idea that his son, grandson or whoever pretends to be him on the internet for jollies.

You, me, and everyone we know in common or by proxy has given him every opportunity to be a real boy...

Did you see that pick of Jack and whats-her-name cycling along the waterfront back in '12/'13 he tried to pass off as modern day?

Durp.

Betcha five bucks he can't guess how I know. I mean, he won't try out loud, sure. He doesn't have the stones. He'll just pull some other worn out old shit. But I'm telling you he won't be able to guess.

And that,

Makes me smile.

Durp.

And that,

Makes me smile.

jack

I haven't seen that one, but I've seen others. Man looks like an unfortunate cross between Beldar Conehead and the Swedish Chef, and he's got the cheek to talk shit about the way I look.

You actually make me look good Johnny boy :bigass: I mean come on, how can you talk shit about shit?

jack

That's why he always pesters whoever is willing to respond to him with the same old crap.

Everyone who didn't just fall of the turnip truck knows the one and only thing ol' jackie boy can't stand is silence.