DO NOT PISS OFF TROLL VALHALLA

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
If you do, they will partake in Admin abuse that would make you Admins here blush with shame. Troll Valhalla has taken Admin abuse to an entirely new level. Piss them off, and you cannot post a single YouTube video, especially those mocking Americans. They will also alter your posts, fuck with your user settings etc. I am STILL laughing at my utter PWNage of Troll Valhalla. They are a joke. I so angered them by mocking them for getting their asses PWNed by our hockey team that right afterwards, they fucked with my user account and removed my ability to post YouTube videos.

Troll Valhalla = PWNED! Poor bastards. They are just too easy. Edna is beside herself attempting to cover her ass. *ROTFLMAO* I am but a GOD!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's "Troll Valhalla"?

Mirage

Still in Mom's basement
If you do, they will partake in Admin abuse that would make you Admins here blush with shame. Troll Valhalla has taken Admin abuse to an entirely new level. Piss them off, and you cannot post a single YouTube video, especially those mocking Americans. They will also alter your posts, fuck with your user settings etc. I am STILL laughing at my utter PWNage of Troll Valhalla. They are a joke. I so angered them by mocking them for getting their asses PWNed by our hockey team that right afterwards, they fucked with my user account and removed my ability to post YouTube videos.

Troll Valhalla = PWNED! Poor bastards. They are just too easy. Edna is beside herself attempting to cover her ass. *ROTFLMAO* I am but a GOD!

That last sentence should read....I am But, a god...

jack

Every time luci fucks up some code thing at another board, we're treated to yet another "admin abuse" thread...

jack

I remember how BADLY he was pwned by the "you" tag when it first reared its head here at TK

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

Hmm. You're here bitching about them. Who pwned who again?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
it's unfortunate, but you really are wrong. i don't have the youtube button either.

The YouTube button was removed RIGHT AFTER I PWNed their asses when mocking their country during the recent Vancouver Olympics. I was posting YouTube videos RIGHT UP TO THE MOMENT they started to become angry about my posting videos mocking their losses at our superior Canadian hands. Go check for yourself, dimweed. Edna attempts to cover her ass by screaming 'he fucked up the code', yet I have been posting YouTube videos there for years. I guess I pushed the poor American Admin bastards too far with the mockery of their country this time, yes? Perhaps I should not have trolled them into committing Admin abuse, no? I was too hard on them? I thought as much. Shame on me? NOT!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Works every time. I anger them. They fuck with my user profile, my posts become altered. They scream bloody murder and so on and so forth. Talk about OWNAGE! Surely one cannot deny that I am a GOD?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

I am 'bitching'? I am LAUGHING at my utter PWNage of them. It was so bad I had Edna screaming, begging for others to 'post' a YouTube video, claiming I could not do so myself... RIGHT AFTER she responded to one of my many YouTube video postings. The bitch is so stupid she walked right into my trap. I KNEW they were going to fuck with my ability to post YouTube videos because I was using them to mock our destruction of Americans at our recent Olympics. To say I pissed them off is to put things mildly into perspective. Every time I PWN their asses, they resort to fucking with my entire account. They even resorted to banning me from the site when they claimed I posted some horrid things I never posted. Shit, I wasn't even online at the time of the claim.

Bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yes, the worship of I may begin.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

I am 'bitching'? I am LAUGHING at my utter PWNage of them. It was so bad I had Edna screaming, begging for others to 'post' a YouTube video, claiming I could not do so myself... RIGHT AFTER she responded to one of my many YouTube video postings. The bitch is so stupid she walked right into my trap. I KNEW they were going to fuck with my ability to post YouTube videos because I was using them to mock our destruction of Americans at our recent Olympics. To say I pissed them off is to put things mildly into perspective. Every time I PWN their asses, they resort to fucking with my entire account. They even resorted to banning me from the site when they claimed I posted some horrid things I never posted. Shit, I wasn't even online at the time of the claim. Now, THAT is OWNAGE!

Bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yes, the worship of I may begin.

Seph

Retired Account

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Yes, yes. All are jealous of my continued PWNage of sites like TV, TK, BH, etc. I have forced so much Admin abuse that I most certainly may lay claim to having started the term 'Admin abuse'. Admins fear one such as I. Even here, as evidenced in this very thread, my text colour was altered. Imagine that? My first post for that evening, and Admin abuse rears its ugly head. Such is my power. Let the kowtowing begin.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
My greatest troll would be the time I toyed with Hippy. He posted my IP address for all to see, I pissed him off so much. Apparently, this is a 'no-no' at any site, but his anger towards me was such that he lost his mind, and decided 'fuck him, I am posting his IP address'. Then, the best part of the troll would be when he posted the name of my hometown along with that IP address. I pretended to freak out, claiming I contacted my ISP, and told them what had occurred. I claimed that Hippie had posted an IP address which belonged to my ISP (which is in fact true), and my location of that ISP itself. I claimed they were in contact with Troll Valhalla's hosters, ready to shut down Troll Valhalla. Hippie so panicked that he removed all information in record time. I was beside myself laughing at his reaction, especially his claims he posted no such information, yet EVERYONE saw it. Dumbfuck that he is. Not only that, I am nowhere near Markham, the location in which he claimed I lived. I pretended to be so beside myself that he believed it, so much he started talking about Markham. There was one location that the Admins posted, which is in fact the location of my ISP's proxy, again not my true location. The morons have not a clue where I am. To this day, Hippie believes I reside in Markham, something I have never done in my entire life.

Thus ends the lesson in trolling for the day. If you wish for pointers, you know where I am. Oh wait, no you don't. Bwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa.

Remember, these are people who are in awe of Punnisher's 'tech savvy'. Punnisher, a moron who claimed he could hack Wal-Mart anytime, something that is completely impossible. He kept screeching that he could indeed do so. When I asked how, he said he would simply go online, and hack them. I laughed, because Wal-Mart's network is PRIVATE. It is NOT connected to the internet. This, from a guy who claimed to have set up Wal-Mart's network. When I told a family member who works there about this guy, he killed himself laughing, and she repeated the story to the IT brass in Mississauga. They laughed uproariously. My relative told me that had Punnisher actually worked on the Wal-Mart network, and there was indeed a 'black book' he claimed to be in possession, a book which included information about the network, AND he revealed such information, Punnisher would be doing 5 - 10. My relative and I had a good laugh at this moron. *ROTFLMAO at the largest corporation in the world having its PRIVATE network connected to the internet*

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I know he was shocked when I kept to myself the fact the network was not linked to the internet, and he started yapping about how he managed to gain access to someone's e-mail at Wal-Mart, an utter impossibility, since their e-mails are internal. How does one gain access to the e-mail of a private network, one not connected to the internet? There is only ONE WAY to do so. One has to be INSIDE the Wal-Mart building itself, seated before a Wal-Mart terminal. Such is the moronic nature of the Americans of TV.

Seph

Retired Account
st douchiefer = TKs gheyest sock.

wizer

TK addict
Lucy my dog just puked out whatever she got into earlier today.

I'd rather watch her get sick all over the carpet then read your endless rants complaining about other boards that make you look like a real loser. Wait, you ARE a loser. Never mind.

BRB gotta go clean up that crap on the carpeting now.

Seriously Lucy no one cares. Except for you of course.