DO NOT PISS OFF TROLL VALHALLA

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"Manchy"?

Headvoid is Manchy from Ranters.com. I see timing as the biggest "revealer" to duals, is all. It's an ego thing very few duelists can resist.

Hence my statement that headvoid may well be St Lucifer. I have no proof, just my innate dual sense tingling. Similar to what's going on with "tiff" in another thread.

As you know, I was bitten by a radioactive dual in highschool, and it makes me climb the walls sometimes.

aeommai

cookie?

my bad then

Seph

Retired Account
always.

wizer

TK addict
Well, that's one way to explain a sticky keyboard.

Ah yes, I 'advertise' a site that partakes in Admin abuse. That should get people heading over there, no? This thread is about my utter PWNage of the site.

Bragging about my abilities of PWNage is considered to be 'bent out of shape' now, or 'complaining'. I stated fact when they do partake in Admin abuse. Look at this very thread, where the Admins have fucked with the colour of my text. PWNed! Odd that the Admins utterly ignore you. Is that why you are foaming at the mouth in this thread, telling me to 'shut up'? Might I remind you that jealousy is a weakness?

I do find it ironic that you were mocked for 'complaining' all the time at TV, to the point you created your very own forum to 'get away from the constant abuse' as I recall. Then, when I visited your forum out of curiousity, you had me banned in record time for 'cursing' because I may 'upset the ladies', when there WERE no ladies there. They were duals, you moron. Even to this day, you simply do not get it.

I should also remind you that TV was at the height of popularity ONLY when I was there much of the time. TV's 'decline' began when I left after they fucked with my profile, locking my out of it. I left due to the fact I could not even access my own user CP, because they denied me access to it. I recall posting that I simply saw no point in remaining due to this. After I left, visitorship droppped dramatically. You know it, I know it. Everyone knows it. When you left, they said 'Wizer who?'

Was it not you that threatened TV after they posted your own personal information, which was in fact available to the public? You were so severely PWNed you raced back to your own forum like a little bitch, crying as you did so. You even claimed that since TV 'revealed' your information, you were receiving magazines for which you never subscribed. Even to this day, you cry about that.

As a result of the above, I would suggest you sit back, shut the fuck up and mind your own business. Go threaten TV some more about them 'revealing' your information. I OWNED the morons into believing they had actually revealed my information, when to this very day, they have not a clue who, where, what or why I am. Now, shut the fuck up, and get back behind the cash register at the optometrist office in which you work.

You have way too much time on your hands Lucy. All you do is go on and on about the same thing with multiparagraph posts that say...well nothing.

Which is the same thing you said before.

Truth is you're right that TV is a shithole and the admins and mods use their software permissions to screw with members. Which is why many of them left and the place has gotten really quiet lately.

I rarely post over there now, for the reasons you posted above...the posting of PI, members having their posts and profiles fucked with, but probably more importantly, because there's really nothing of interest to read over there unless you're a homosexual and you like to watch grown men call each other gay all day long.

But rather than whining about it on countless internet boards and suggesting people go there to see for themselves, I simply...stopped posting there for the most part. And I'm revisiting some of the boards I haven't been to in a while, such as this one.

Lucy I'm just trying to do you a favor by telling you to shut the fuck up.

Whether you do or not means nothing to me.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Headvoid is Manchy from Ranters.com. I see timing as the biggest "revealer" to duals, is all. It's an ego thing very few duelists can resist.

Hence my statement that headvoid may well be St Lucifer. I have no proof, just my innate dual sense tingling. Similar to what's going on with "tiff" in another thread.

Do you read any Dan Brown Jack?

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
lol now I am dedicated to stealing all your arcade titles :D

Probably won't be terribly difficult to sieze 5-6 of them. I'll be seriously impressed if you get 2 or 3 out of my four highest/most difficult. And one of them is absolutely unassailable.

Good luck!

aeommai

cookie?
despite my posting int hat very thread that i had posted a bad youtube link to show st lucifer that he was wrong the useless staff member called dukie decided to edit my post with a fixed link anyway. what the fuck.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You have way too much time on your hands Lucy. All you do is go on and on about the same thing with multiparagraph posts that say...well nothing.

Which is the same thing you said before.

Truth is you're right that TV is a shithole and the admins and mods use their software permissions to screw with members. Which is why many of them left and the place has gotten really quiet lately.

I rarely post over there now, for the reasons you posted above...the posting of PI, members having their posts and profiles fucked with, but probably more importantly, because there's really nothing of interest to read over there unless you're a homosexual and you like to watch grown men call each other gay all day long.

But rather than whining about it on countless internet boards and suggesting people go there to see for themselves, I simply...stopped posting there for the most part. And I'm revisiting some of the boards I haven't been to in a while, such as this one.

Lucy I'm just trying to do you a favor by telling you to shut the fuck up.

Whether you do or not means nothing to me.

But rather than whining about it on countless internet boards and suggesting people go there to see for themselves,

Uh, how do you know I 'whine' about it on 'countless internet boards'? Are you telling me that you follow me about the internet? You do realise that TV and TK are just about the only two sites from which I have not been banned? That is not to say they have never banned me, but they are the only two that let me return.

I am pleased to know that you follow me about like the lovesick little puppy dog I always thought you were. How else to explain how you would know I visit multiple boards? Mwaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Iyhara

I'm high
Uh, how do you know I 'whine' about it on 'countless internet boards'? Are you telling me that you follow me about the internet? You do realise that TV and TK are just about the only two sites from which I have not been banned? That is not to say they have never banned me, but they are the only two that let me return.

I am pleased to know that you follow me about like the lovesick little puppy dog I always thought you were. How else to explain how you would know I visit multiple boards? Mwaaaaaaaahhhhh.

So what do you use when you burn your bridges? Gasoline and matches? Napalm? Atomic bombs? Flamethrowers? Inquiring minds honestly don't really give a shit but could use the laughs.