Does anyone even read any of Blackfoots posts? (this includes posts from his fake duals)

Does anyone even read any of Blackfoot's posts? (this includes his fake duals)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
fuck off, idiot, everyone EVERYONE voted that they did NOT read your posts. Posting in your threads to fuck them up because they're retarded is different that "reading" them, but then I guess, when you're humiliated so thoroughly, you'll grasp at ANY straw to try to keep from crying like a little girl. :bigass:

Stop acting like a cupcakeer. Same as the other thread. No one clicks on your links either.

Now be a good cupcakeer and spam view my threads 100 more times. It's fun to see you spend so much time on this, although I have to admit, that was my plan from the get go :bigass:

You're welcome.

jack

I don't need anything from you., cupcakeer. You're like tits on a bull. Useless.

Go fuck yourself you filthy piece of shit.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

I don't need anything from you., cupcakeer. You're like tits on a bull. Useless.

Go fuck yourself you filthy piece of shit.

:bigass:

copy and paste those poll results.

Does anyone even read any of Blackfoots posts? (this includes posts from his fake duals)

i did not vote.

"yahooee", "loktar", "jack", "devilman", "alyssum", "ma huang sor" and "felony voted. that should make the count/score 6 votes for yes.

179 views. does socks count?
can someone copy and paste the current poll results. your welcome.

Last edited:

jack

Not a chance :bigass:

jack

You have to vote if you want to see them.

See what I did there? :bigass:

jack

So, it's official! NO ONE reads any of Blackfoot's (or his fake duals) posts and no one clicks any of his links.

Makes me smile! Thanks for all the feedback on the poll too.!

Much appreciated! :bigass:

jack

This is funny. I bet he never expected this to turn out this way. Got him to spend hours last two days "viewing these threads over 200 times now.

owned much :bigass:

jack

Guess it's official. No one reads Blackfoot's posts, or clicks his links.

jack

Poor Blackfoot. Goes to all this trouble for absolutely nothing. 15 years he's been doing this and for 15 years he's failed.

Guess being owned must be a sexual thging for him.

:urp:

jack

He uses his phone? Or in his fake duals case, two phones at the same time.

Probably welfare phones, since the cupcakeer hasn't worked in years.

Hey that means he missed out on the unemployment stimulus! How fucking cool is that? :bigass:

jack

It was fun watching him trying to deflect this morning. I guess some people have nothing better to do during quarantine :D

jack

Great thread!

jack

So it's official! No one reads any of that idiot's posts. Probably not even them.

jack

up top

jack

jack

jack

Wow, this one was unanimous. NO ONE even reads any of the posts Blackfoot puts up. Literally no one.

Except for him and his shared accounts. :bigass: