Does anyone even read any of Blackfoots posts? (this includes posts from his fake duals)

Does anyone even read any of Blackfoot's posts? (this includes his fake duals)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ain't that the truth shit biscuit :bigass:

jack

wow page three, and look at how many time Blackfoot has stopped by to visit?

HUNDREDS! :bigass:

jack

Bumped because Cunt 40 is viewing this bitch yet again

:bigass:

MODMAN

I inadvertently read one once. My sight grew foggy, my anus became very itchy. A sudden craving for stale chicken wings followed.

For a good half hour post-read, I felt incredibly retarded. My memory is hazy, but my partner tells me I defecated in the waste disposal unit then sat in the middle of the kitchen floor staring at the oven door after mistaking it for the TV.

That is in fact one of my primary motivations for suppressing Charles' content in TAoD -- to protect others from accidently retarding themselves.

jack

I never read any of his bullshit.

No one does

Synaesthesia

I have yet to read single one of his posts.

I just "roll eyes" and scroll HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mirah

I love you
I have that person and thier duals blocked and had to click the "view thread" thing this week to see what happened.

BAsically they decided to leave? or they got mad because.......???? I can't even remember. Oh yeah and I saw that they thought they were the shit because they thought they had contributed sooo much over these past years and stayed out of the MF

StarMan™

I have that person and thier duals blocked and had to click the "view thread" thing this week to see what happened.

BAsically they decided to leave? or they got mad because.......???? I can't even remember. Oh yeah and I saw that they thought they were the shit because they thought they had contributed sooo much over these past years and stayed out of the MF

He hasn't left. He also goes by the handle @C-40 (and previously had the steve samurai jack account).

He contributed if volume is the only metric you value. All he's done is copy / paste snippets from sports-related articles that no one else reads and calls it "contributing". In between his spamming, he is compelled to rant on about past grievances years / decades in the rear-view mirror of everyone else. He typically flares up on the weekend when he has a few under his belt. Names like Bork Vadar, Veknockers, Dirk Drizzle, his cousin Kirkshoka and Shaun Bissette are brought up frequently. These may or may not be real people - I dunno.

Lately, he has taken to talking to himself. He is a very strange individual.

Last edited:

jack

Neither. Just the same old bullshit from the same old poster.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Does anyone even read any of Blackfoot's post? (this includes his fake duals)

who's a fake 'blackfoot' dual?

and.

how can a dual be fake (not genuine; counterfeit). is it a member of 'trollkingdom' who.....

(a.) pretends to be something that one is not.

or.

(b.) a person who's assuming a false identity.

or.

(c.) a sham, spurious, fictitious, illusive, theoretical, impractical, vague.

related links
**Concerning 'trollkingdoms' BLACKFOOT'S***
By: blackfoot NAP - November 27, 2023

jack

FUCK YOU N I G G E R

MODMAN

who's a fake 'blackfoot' dual?

and.

how can a dual be fake (not genuine; counterfeit). is it a member of 'trollkingdom' who.....

(a.) pretends to be something that one is not.

or.

(b.) a person who's assuming a false identity.

or.

(c.) a sham, spurious, fictitious, illusive, theoretical, impractical, vague.

related links
**Concerning 'trollkingdoms' BLACKFOOT'S***
By: blackfoot NAP - November 27, 2023

On points (a) and (b): is this an acknowledgement on your part that you are C-40? If you insist on maintaining a facade no one believes, then technically yes, they remain duals (at least by your definition).

jack

I like keeping all these Blackfoot posts at the top