Donny Tourrette

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
DIRK BENEDICT (OMG OMG OMG)!!!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sorry - I'm laughing at the thought of Danni Behr trying to impress an American TV audience. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm laughing at whiskys sub heading

whisky

Boobie inspector
Gagh said:
Sorry - I'm laughing at the thought of Danni Behr trying to impress an American TV audience. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

dani_behr_122_8.jpg

She could always just do that

whisky

Boobie inspector
Just be greatful she isnt on radio one like the stupid bitch Sarah Cox, I always dread when she fills in for someone, with her rabid ranting drivell

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She was an annoying presence on BMB, every time she appeared it was to drop some "twist" in the game so they usually dreaded her arrivals.

Thankfully she only appeared in the beginning and end of most episodes, so she wasn't some constant God-like presence. That would probably have caused mass suicides.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
FEARNE COTTON

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Ferne Cotton doesn't age.

Btw, forgot to mention that Donny Tourrette's a pretentious wanker.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
He's the ultimate poser. I would actually hit him if I met him and he even blinked at me in the wrong way. And trust me, there are many wrong ways to blink.

CaptainWacky

He spat in the hot tub.

CaptainWacky

the swine

CaptainWacky

fucking jews need to get over there superstitious SHIT and that goes for every religion fucking ritualistic bullshit

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
EAT MORE CLOVEN HOOVES

whisky

Boobie inspector
He also pissed in the shower, and not while he was having a shower either, when it wasnt turned on, just went into it and pissed, then went round touching all the handles and taps in teh bathroom, just to make sure not only would people stand in his piss, they would get it on their hands too