Dreadful things I am NOT responsible for

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Had to turn it off half way through. They’ve got the kind of talent that could take them all the way to the X-Factor finals.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It's horrible. Not Holocaust horrible, but Jesus, it isn't good either. I'd understand it as, maybe a 30 second spot, but 2 minutes!? Maybe it could be chopped down into 4-5 fifteen second commercials for a campaign, but no one should ever be subjected to the whole thing. Unless it is in some kind of "Clockwork Orange" aversion therapy in advertising/film/music class.

whisky

Boobie inspector
If you made the tui adverts that play continuously on sky, I will find you, and I will kill you.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I kept waiting for someone to appear and reveal "okay, we know this is awful, that's part of the joke! We're making fun of ourselves!" But no, they played it straight all the way through. For two minutes."

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Every time I see a bad commercial I want to ask headvoid to watch it, AND SUFFER.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This is worse than the Pepsi Advert.

I think there might be some sort of human rights violation involved.

I have made some very bad things, but never, never anything even close to this.

Looks like they hired Adam Sandler's character in Jack and Jill to make that commercial.

CaptainWacky

Every time I see a bad commercial I want to ask headvoid to watch it, AND SUFFER.

I just watch adverts on tv for that reason, not actually shows. When a show comes on I turn over and looks for more adverts.

Last edited:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"Trumpy, you can do *stupid* things!"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That was a commercial I actually saw on the actual tv.

The Question

Eternal
Wait, they actually broadcast that cringey shit? :wtf:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yes, it was actually for real on the tv. lol

CaptainWacky

@headvoid what's with all these adverts where "real" people write their own songs and sing them?

And why is it annoyingly catchy but also awful?

Last edited: