Dual Kingdom

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Well, you can rape the common women to produce more heirs to the throne, raise taxes, get involved in coke party scandals, shock the world when you're caught in bed with your mentally challenged sister, Princess Amanda, and eventually become the king yourself.

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
I wanna loot the treasury and get carried through the streets by an angry mob, only to escape into the hold of a freighter to Central America where I live for six weeks among crates of whoopie cushions & rubber dog shit and subsisting on rats & bilgewater and then I'm discovered and forced to perform sexual favors for the bridge crew which one evening causes them to firmly wedge the ship in one of the locks in the Panama Canal whereupon I escape into the jungle and become a king among the blowdart-shooting natives when they discover I possess a mutant immunity the frog-poison they use on their darts.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I wanna loot the treasury and get carried through the streets by an angry mob, only to escape into the hold of a freighter to Central America where I live for six weeks among crates of whoopie cushions & rubber dog shit and subsisting on rats & bilgewater and then I'm discovered and forced to perform sexual favors for the bridge crew which one evening causes them to firmly wedge the ship in one of the locks in the Panama Canal whereupon I escape into the jungle and become a king among the blowdart-shooting natives when they discover I possess a mutant immunity the frog-poison they use on their darts.

Only to discover in horror that you've secretly been written and drawn by the X-Force guy?