Dual Kingdom

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
And here I thought getting rid of the "Royalty* was the whole point of your little uprising?

Do you even know what you want?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I work on like five different uprisings.

The DK uprising was to make me the king, the TLF was to liberate all trolls, the Badlands Senate is to free the Badlanders, the DLA is to free dualkind from the normals.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Proclaiming the DK doesn't dissolve the TFL, it's still in place to fight the new kingdom.

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
Italics does not make words seem more important when the sentence it's contained in is, in itself, pointless.
Italics are used for emphasis. Look it up when you come back from playing Red Rover.

Hiding further commentary under faggoty 'Protip' tags (and imagining some sort of troll credit when it's clicked on --"HA HA U FELL FOR MY FAKE SPOILER!!! POOOOOONED!!!!!) only serves to reinforce everyone's impression of you as an oily, bareballed loser.

Here's how it's done, sweetpea:
1c245194.gif

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Holy fucking shit, I saved that.

Elnidfse

Italics are used for emphasis. Look it up when you come back from playing Red Rover.

Hiding further commentary under faggoty 'Protip' tags (and imagining some sort of troll credit when it's clicked on --"HA HA U FELL FOR MY FAKE SPOILER!!! POOOOOONED!!!!!) only serves to reinforce everyone's impression of you as an oily, bareballed loser.

Here's how it's done, sweetpea:
1c245194.gif

Lol? Disregard the fact that the spoiler was real and that I have images avy's and sig's turned off.