*Earvin "Magic" Johnson*

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Magic Johnson on Kobe Bryant death: 'I’m in disbelief and have been crying all morning'

Former Michigan State and Los Angeles basketball star Magic Johnson took to social media following the death of NBA legend Kobe Bryant "As I try to write this post, my mind is racing," Johnson said in the first of a series of tweets. "I’m in disbelief and have been crying all morning over this devastating news that Kobe and his young daughter, Gigi have passed away in a helicopter crash. Cookie and I are heartbroken." "My friend, a legend, husband, father, son, brother, Oscar winner and greatest Laker of all-time is gone," he said. "It’s hard to accept. Kobe was a leader of our game, a mentor to both male and female players."

For More On The Story, Click Here

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love how he uses his duals to spam his karma. Only way he gets positives (besides the "positive" that his hero has)

jack

Hopefully when Blackfoot/CeeJay?Steve Samurai Jack takes it up the butthole, he makes his top wear a condom.

I know a couple people who know Blackfoot say he enjoys the "feel" of bareback.

jack

They also say when he's spit roasted he like "A T M"

jack

You should hear what they say about the sounds he makes when his tops "DP" him.

jack

There's nothing scarier then a mosquito

coming out of Magic Johnson's house

jack

Kobe was the best Laker of all time

But Magic Johnson was the most positive :D

jack

tenor.gif

jack

Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson walk into a bar...

...and they both spot a beautiful, voluptuous woman sitting by herself at a table, and Michael says,
Mike: Hey Magic, you see that woman right there? I think I'mma holla at her.
Magic: I'd stay away from that one if I were you, I hear she's got AIDS.
Mike: Damn, you sure?
Magic: I'm positive.

jack

tenor.gif

jack

They have determined where magic contracted the AIDS antivirus.....

Too many SLAM DUNKS!!!!!

jack

Why doesnt Magic play music?

No band-aids.

jack

What do Magic Johnson, Charlie Sheen and roughly 250,000 children in Africa have in common?

A continuing chance to create a better tomorrow.

jack

A woman asked her date what he calls his penis

"Magic Johnson."

"That good, huh?" She said with a sultry smile.

He replied, "No, I have HIV."

jack

If Magic was in a wheechair, would you call him Rolaids?

jack

What do you call Magic when he's hitch hiking?

Stranded.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Magic Johnson on Kobe Bryant death: 'I’m in disbelief and have been crying all morning'

Former Michigan State and Los Angeles basketball star Magic Johnson took to social media following the death of NBA legend Kobe Bryant "As I try to write this post, my mind is racing," Johnson said in the first of a series of tweets. "I’m in disbelief and have been crying all morning over this devastating news that Kobe and his young daughter, Gigi have passed away in a helicopter crash. Cookie and I are heartbroken." "My friend, a legend, husband, father, son, brother, Oscar winner and greatest Laker of all-time is gone," he said. "It’s hard to accept. Kobe was a leader of our game, a mentor to both male and female players."