Eggs, favor please

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You know where it says "eloisel still under the radar!" when you hover the cursor over the green pips under my username? Could you change that to "eloisel laughs at radar" please?

Thank you.

P.S. Or maybe "eloisel don't need no stinking radar!"
I mean, if the radar can't find me after 10 years, it is never going to find me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is the first I've learned that text pops up when you hover over the green dots.

Baby steps, we'll get there.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Eggs says "will steal food for karma"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
mine says I'll wash windows for same.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's a ranking system, the label changes based on the number of karma points you have.

I could change the rank label, but everyone who has your level of karma would have the same label as you.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That could be fun. Considering how much my karma pips have been upped and downed over the years it would be interesting to see who has the same karma as me. It could say, "you are eloisel's karma twin.". :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"Love Child will flirt for karma" :bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Conchaga gave me an infraction of over 2 billion points once. What would my pip message read if I had those back?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think you've been restored since then, otherwise you'd have been in the red all this time.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is still there.

G.I. Joe - Retaliation
Reason: OMFG CAN YOU SEE HOW STUPID THIS IS!?!?!?
03-31-2013 09:06 PM
by Conchaga
Never

That is over two billion, right?

It is kind of funny. Didn't realize I had that much to take away and still be green.

Mirah

I love you

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Really?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What do yo propose changing the titles to?

Blackbirds baked into a pie and other fairy tales

Little Red Riding Hood and other criminals

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I think the site policy may prohibit banning fuckers.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Shaming them sure doesn't work. The only thing that works is ignoring them. They either run out of steam and wander off or masturbate themselves into obscurity.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
This is TK. There is no shame, only stuff you see on the page and the stuff you don't.
All hail to the stuff off the page.