Eggs, favor please

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He must love you very much.

He does and I adore him. He is clever and witty. He can turn a phrase in the most interesting of ways. He has skills I admire.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL and those are neck waders.

Mr. Toad

Banned
Nobody getes banned until they do something worth a ban -- like posting PI.

jack's not taking the bait, so he isn't getting banned. See how that works?

You might as well get comfy in this shitpit if that's your plan.

let me ask you this....

if Vap had phoned you up and made actual literal death threats to you and your wife (because yes that's what he did to this guy, you've probably heard the recordings) .... wouldn't you be pissed?

Vap is a REAL LIFE stalkist

Love Child

One Love
Mr Toad, You have stalked jack, you have stalked Gear, you have stalked myself, all 3 of my accounts in fact. And I am sure you have sent annoying messages to several others here.

Love Child

One Love
You are the mouse, jack is the cat and you aren't being chased, so you are taunting him. Find another house, the cheese is all gone!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm not the cops, I'm not the FBI. I'm "responsible" for monitoring this message board. If someone reports being threatened/stalked (or having inappropriate PI posted) by someone on the board or via PM, then it's my concern. And I don't even own this board, I'm one of the few people who gives a crap enough to volunteer my time to sort through all the crap that gets posted because of all these conflicts that happened someplace else, usually years ago.

I don't give a slow shit what you do to each other unless it can be traced back to this place. And sometimes even then.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Is that of the bean variety?

Is someone implying that Mr. Toad is a fartist? A perpetrator of farting? A hole blowing instigator?

jack

jack

Is that of the bean variety?

Is someone implying that Mr. Toad is a fartist? A perpetrator of farting? A hole blowing instigator?

I think Gear is running the Toad alt. Makes sense when you think about it a little, especially when framed in this context.

Love Child

One Love
you can call my posting here stalking if you're that deluded, fine. but I haven't stalked anybody in real life. Your best pal Vap HAS.... you've heard the phone threats. clear as day

I had not heard the phone message, No. Tell me, is that so called recorded message addressed to you?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Groundhog Day has come and gone.
It is over.
Done.
Again.
Jack did something.
You've told us about it.
Others have told us about it.
Jack has told us about it.
We've told each other about it.
We wrote it on the bathroom wall in every gas station for 3,000 miles around.
We wrote it on a rock and sunk it in the ocean.
We sent the message by telex to dead despots even.
EVERYONE KNOWS EVERYTHING.
How many more YEARS is this going to go on?

Not that I mind, really.
It is just hard to believe this is like take 999 of this piece of constantly recycling stuff.

jack

Oh yeah? And then what happened? Ugh, nothing like a little freezing rain to start the day.

jack

Ive been at that for coming up on 2 years. Has had little or no effect ^^