Excuse Me Jeff...

Yub

Anachrophobic
USE MINE AGAIN OR ONE OF YOUR EARTH CITIES WILL BE DESTROYED EVERY HOUR UNTIL YOU COMPLY.

Not really. But I will get to work making one to compete against DP if I can tear myself away from Lego Batman today...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Is that some kind of cheap Australian knock-off of the Power Rangers?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
No, it is what the power rangers was supposed to be, but was deemed too 'scary' for children. Its based on an 80's manga series ;)

Tis the lul, no?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
They're coming back...

Hot Topic proves it!

NO NO (MORE) POWER RANGERS!

Seriously I like it when it was cheesier, with Goldar, Rita Repulsar, Lord Zedd, Zordon, and Alpha.

The lastest Rangers take themselves way too seriously. Its too teen angsty, 90210-ish.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'd be happy to see it as all fights, all the time. If they were a WWE wresting team, I would watch the WWE again.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Power rangers suck rotten eggs, but gyver was weirdly watchable

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Power rangers suck rotten eggs, but gyver was weirdly watchable

It depends. Power rangers suck if your looking for high brow action adventure, but if your like me and like cheesy/campy low brow comedy then power rangers was perfect.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
So as to avoid confusion, I was a HUGE fan of Johnny The Homicidal Maniac, but I felt like it was MINE. Like it was a secret hardly anyone else knew about. Much to my dismay, a few years later everyone is wearing tshirts and talking about it online.

This is most likely why he did a cartoon on Nickelodean (Invader Zim) which got cancelled anyway; instead of JTHM 2 :(