Excuse Me Jeff...

I Love Cunt

Watch It
We talked about anime once. The word massacres IS in your name...

I asked for suggestions, you gave me nothing.

What, you're not gonna use it now?

At first, I was kind of like, hey thats wierd, wtf is that thing? Is it someone drinking something? Is it blood? Maybe its coffee!
BUT NOW I SEE WHAT IT REALLY IS! ITS J & L LICKING HIS OWN WOUNDS! SO I HOPE HE DOES USE THE AV AND THAT HE SUFFERS! SUFFERS!
YOU THANKLESS PRICK!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
At first, I was kind of like, hey thats wierd, wtf is that thing? Is it someone drinking something? Is it blood? Maybe its coffee!
BUT NOW I SEE WHAT IT REALLY IS! ITS J & L LICKING HIS OWN WOUNDS! SO I HOPE HE DOES USE THE AV AND THAT HE SUFFERS! SUFFERS!
YOU THANKLESS PRICK!

Hey, I said thank you to both Yub and Pickle before they even started making me one. Then it turned out to be a competition between them, and then I was still waiting to see if they'd try and better their work to show each other up, but that either didn't happen, or their still working on it. So yeah.

...whore.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'm a guy, and I'm single. I want to be wanted. <- notice the period?
As far as LC's concerned, she said I looked cute. :)
And since SuN and I have dated before, she knows exactly what to expect, except more mature this time.
And sadly SuN's not going to travel all the way back to America just to see me. :(

I still love her tho.

I want to be wanted too.:(
LC yeah its weird I've never met her but yeah I think I'm deeply crazy in love with her.(Not crazy like creepy stalker, psychopath....the good crazy) I don't know....sometimes I think I just think I love her because I'm lonely and horny...I don't know...I do know that I miss talking to her on MSN....lately.

(If any of that freaks you out LC just forget I said anything....k?)

Mirah

I love you
Loktar. I thought, I thought you were mad at me or something.
I'm not freaked out.
Hopefully I'll see you on MSN soon.

J & L, have you ever met SuN in RL?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar. I thought, I thought you were mad at me or something.
I'm not freaked out.
Hopefully I'll see you on MSN soon.

J & L, have you ever met SuN in RL?

LOL I thought you were mad at me. I thought I offended you or creeped you out when we talked of my drag pics. Or maybe it was something else. Glad to hear your in good spirits. Hope to hear from you soon.